Errr. From Thailand.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by tigerbeer, Feb 3, 2007.

1. tigerbeer

tigerbeer New Member

Hi everyone, just wanted to share experiences and learn from others and googled for sex forums and found this wonderful place. well took the initiative and here i am introducing myself. 34, married, straight, high sexual drive but not getting much but its all ok. enjoy my life full of masturbations! :dgrin

dont know if anyone else is from thailand here but at least you guys know someone here now :) hope to make some good friends from here.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Welcome to :sf, tigerbeer! I've been to your lovely country -- as a matter of fact we're thinking of visiting again! Lovely beaches! Terrible beer! :lol

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

3. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Welcome tigerbeer, interesting name. :p

4. pirouette

Gold Member

Welcome to SexualForums. ;)

5. Rose

Gold Member

Thailand has a beer called TIGER BEER - from Malaysia, actually. It's owned mainly by Hieniken. I don't want to be rude.... but it really sux.

But, anything is good on a lovely Thai beach! :)

6. tigerbeer

tigerbeer New Member

rose! actually tigerbeer is from singapore. and distributed by the same company that does heineken. i am surprised that you do not enjoy the beer. its really the choice of the masses these days in thailand as compared to beer chang, singha, leo (all of which are thai beer). carlsberg was also sold here but not anymore. a beer that is quickly picking up sales is Beer Lao. From Laos. quite good. we have many american beers like Coor's, Budweiser, Millers but quite pricey as you might imagine.

thailand beaches do rock but i really prefer the islands of malaysia. less commercial and not as nasty. i do try to keep away from the "thai females" ! gets pretty expensive buying them drinks just for a hour's company. (non sexual).

thanks to everyone for their lovely welcome. would like to get to know all of you. :eyes

7. Elvis

Elvis Member

I've been to Bangkok twice and Pattaya once and although I went with Mrs E, there was always a chance to pop out for a full body massage and afters!!;)

Singha beer isn't bad, but that damned Mekong (sp) whiskey is definitely an aquired taste!
    Lovely country, lovely people, great food, but no decent wine to be found.
    Viva España!

8. doberman

doberman New Member

i love the singha beer actually.. and i am into thaifoods, i am a dedicated currymaker actually..

welcome to :sf

9. tigerbeer

tigerbeer New Member

elvis, there are many many farangs (foreigners) who own lots of establishments here in thailand. i actually live in chiang mai. let me assure you that the selection of wines that you might find in thailand is actually overwhelming. you just need to know where the supermarkets are that cater to foreigner residents. in chiang mai we got at least 3 chains of supermarkets catering to farangs. everything is available.

Mekong whiskey. darn havent tried that one yet! .. :nerv but sang som rum is supposed to be really good. next time u come to thailand, come up to chiang mai for something different. of course i prefer being by the beach though :eyes

and yes Elvis. i do have mrs TB with me too but never difficult to get my dose of beer every once in a week with some "extras" :dgrin

i make good indian curries :drool
    and like to think i make women get good orgasms too :sf

10. Elvis

Elvis Member

Mrs E does the cooking, bless her and her curries from all the curry making countries are delicious. She has recipe books from around the world and there's nothing she can't cook well.
    Oh lucky me that she's a sex bomb too!

11. Rose

Gold Member

Yes, we did find a good supermarket, with a full range of wines. Also, some of the finer restaurants will carry the vino's from their correlating country. In fairness of tiger Beer... I don't care for beer in general, it was just especially bad (along with Chang & Singha).

If I'm not mistaken, the water festival is coming up soon. We were there during that - WHAT A BLAST!!! We've been to Bangkok (of course), Udon Tunai (sp), Chiang Mai, Phuket & Patong Beach (4 months after the tsunami), & Koh Samui.

Re: the bar girls - I was amazed at the brazen-ness. They would come up and try to latch on to Thorn - right in front of me! GEEZ!

12. Bella

Gold Member

Hi & :welcome to :sf!!
    ~Bella

13. Elvis

Elvis Member

I imagine a lot has changed in Thailand since we were last there in 1981.
    But the girls were trying to get me away from Mrs E even then. One offered her a guy, but she said we had to pay him!
    Mrs E graciously declined the offer and so did I, that night anyway.

14. tigerbeer

tigerbeer New Member

:eek well they sure can be "thick-skinned". did you like chiang mai rose? yes the water festival is called "songkran". and its celebrated at its largest in chiang mai. gets kinda rough with people being carried away after a bit too many to drink. but nevertheless everyone swears by the amount of fun they have. not to mention the dancing girls on the stage set all around the moat/city area wearing almost nothing. completely wet!!! :brow

(i wanted to include a picture here but the forum says i have to post more than 10 posts to include picture, oh well!)

yes guys its a good atmosphere. :sf

thank you bella. i still cant see your pic with the new bow panties :mad

:lol Mrs E should have kicked her ass up to venus! you should have negotiated - buy one free one ! :lol

make another trip elvis. definately a lot has changed. this time the male would also approach you, and tell you how good he could give you a head! :uhh:

15. Rose

Gold Member

We celebrated most of it in Udon Tunai(sp?) - but then went to Chiang mai and got the final 'residue' of fun. It was great!!!

About the dancing girls on stage.... Us "yanks" had a blast in Udon Tunai on stage!! And i DO have pics....AND I DO have enough posts to warrant a picture or two! :lol I'll have to find them and pull them up!
    -------------------
    As a matter of fact - my brother is there now!!! he is due home in a week or two. (Lucky guy!!!)

16. tigerbeer

tigerbeer New Member

hi rose!. i would love to see them pics :). and surely all our lovely people here. well only a couple more posts for me to be able to put up pics
    :naughtydance

17. heelfetish

Gold Member

:welcome