Errr a little "getting it up" Q

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by secondheartbead, Apr 16, 2007.

1. secondheartbead

secondheartbead New Member

Wasnt sure about asking this but id like a little advice and luckily theres the net and someone can probably help me...

Im not sure if my problem is just in my head or if its something im doing...

abit embarrassing but here goes...

I was with my 1st love for over 2years, she was my "first", we were quite active as she always asked and i really wasnt too bothered by it, yet she said i was good and i did like it once i was in the mood but until then i really wasnt too bothered.

She split up with me and was rather nasty about it... im sure you lot know how it is... get heart broken and loose confidence in girls

anyway, im over her, and ive got with someone else... who is amazing and ive liked her about 1 1/2 years but never been single to get her.. anyway.. the point is were together and im very happy

now the only problem is im now finding it hard (excuse the pun) to get it up!!! ive NEVER had this problem ever, i usually end up getting in the mood late at night at home... and well yes amuse myself once a day... but when im with my girlfriend i struggle to get it up! i get semi aroused but i worry as im not how i wanna be for her...

Now any ideas on the problem? my ex would do stuff to me.. my new gf is VERY shy about things so i usually have to try get myself in the mood next to her bed or something, if im lucky i can get to touch her chest/tummy but thats it.

so...is it in my head?, is it because im loosing all my energy amusing myself everynight?, because we dont get all over each other before hand?

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I don't think I would be able to get it up either if I could do no more
    than touch Her now and then. The lack of response would kill it.

Hiker:sf

3. secondheartbead

secondheartbead New Member

maybe thats the problem then!

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Did you just start dating? Was she a virgin before you? I'm sure over time she'll become more comfortable with you and become less shy about doing things. In the mean time, not it's probably not your head, I have a hard time getting hard if she's not doing something to me, but even then after kissing her and touching her it works, that part is in your head. You are worried about it not working, just kiss her and know that it will get up and it should. Otherwise there are herbs and things to help with circulation.