Erotica Part 1

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by noot, Jul 18, 2009.

1. noot

noot New Member

'We're in New York at summer time, and in a room with a four poster bed and luxurious suede chairs with fur covered cushions. There is no air conditioning but a fan on the ceiling is keeping us cool. There is a radio next to the bed which is playing some motown music to get us in the mood.

I start to undress you, slowly and gently. You smile at me with excitement, that gorgeous but naughty smile that makes me want to just rip your clothes off, but I resist, as I'm enjoying rubbing my hands over parts of your body as I remove one garment at a time. As each piece of clothing falls to the floor, I start to breath deeply inhaling the tense but
    thrilling atmosphere. Eventually, with ever increasing anticipation, I leave you naked. With one hand at the back of your neck and the other gently groping your bollocks with my thumb running up and down your shaft, I pull your head towards mine and kiss you passionately. The electricity between our lips sets your heart racing as if to say "I want a piece of this". So you start to undo the buttons on the front of my top and gently lower it to the floor. Your hands get clumsy as you try to undo my bra quickly with an eager desire. The tight black skirt is removed leaving me with lace stockings and a G string. The G string is crotchless so you decide to leave this on for the time being.

The music changes to a beat I could erotically dance to. With the bedpost as my slave I slide up and down making suggestive moves. These moves I can see are turning you on as your manhood is aroused. My backside you find too enticing to resist, so with my hips in your hands you bend me over the bed. Although I'm not ready to have you enter me yet, so I pleasure you with my tongue. By this time I'm very wet down below and in need of some attention. I lay with my back on the bed and my lips firmly wrapped around your cock as you stand in front of me. Not wanting me to go without, you start to rub my breasts tempting me with more. After some time our bodies are rearranged into the classic 69. With my thighs either side of your head you lick me deeply making my legs wobble with the sensations I'm experiencing. I can see you're enjoying the foreplay by the firm size of your cock. We move over to the chair where I rest my breasts into the fur cushion, the soft feeling tickling my nipples. With you stood behind me and my wet cunt luring you in, you enter me from behind, but initially reaching down to my clitoris to pleasure me with your fingers. The slow movements quickly move to strong, hard thrusts as if to push me into the chair. With one hand on the back of the chair and the other pleasuring myself I hold on for dear life. The trusts get faster and our bodies get hotter. I feel the full force of your climax just as I reach mine, which leaves my legs struggling to stay erect.

With the humidity high I can see our bodies glisten in the moonlight, so we
    decide to take shower together.......................................'

2. noot

noot New Member

Erotica Part 2

'The bathroom is wall to wall Marble floors and tiles, lit only with a number of scented candles, to continue the mood. The shower is rather large with gold fittings adding to the extravagance of the suite.
    You remove my stockings and G string with your teeth before entering the shower. I watch for a moment, how the water pours over your shoulders, down your back and bounces off your sexy backside. Lust takes over as I feel the need to squeeze those tight cheeks. I revolve the concave shower door and enter. The water hits my breasts and springs off my nipples. I reach for the passion fruit body wash and with your back facing towards me I rub it into your chest, the sumptuous smells turning me on as I caress the back of your neck. The lather rolls down your body and into your groin, where my hand quickly follows. I pull on your manhood for a while until its ripe and ready for some serious indulgence. You turn around, and with each breast in either hand, kiss me passionately, your tongue playing 'footsy' with mine. I bite your lips and move across to your ear where my tongue gently licks it's rim, often softly biting on it's lobe.
    I move down your body gently kissing each wet spot as I go. I reach my prize, and with a probing tongue, lick it vigorously, around it's rim, at the top of it's shaft and at it's tip, where the most sensitive parts are. I know I've hit the mark when I feel you tightening. With my lips enveloping your cock I perform fellatio to the point of orgasm, just as you are about to ejaculate you withdraw and come all over my breasts as I kneel before you.
    You lift me up as roles are reversed. With my arms lifted above my head you move gently down my body, stopping at my nipples to gently bite them on your way. This gets my juices flowing and the pheromones act as an aphrodisiac drawing you closer to my engorged and pouting labia. The cunnilingus you perform is exhilarating, the way you stimulate my clitoris is spine tingling. As your tongue runs up and down my labia tenderly teasing my G spot, you start to finger me hitting every sensitive area imaginable. My vagina swells as I reach orgasm. My tight cunt drawing you in for more.

With weak legs we stand with my back to your chest and my breasts pressed up to the shower walls. The warm water on your back acting as a time bomb. With one hard thrust you enter me from behind and fuck me senseless, leaving breast imprints on the steamy walls as you rock me. As we climax again our legs turn to jelly leaving us kneeling on the floor. We relax as I lay in front of you. You gently rub my breasts as we have a chance to re-group.

Strength re-gained we towel each other down and head for the bedroom..................................'

3. bojo11

bojo11 New Member

OMG! How hot.

4. bojo11

bojo11 New Member

Re: Erotica Part 2

WOW! This one isjust as hot as the other.