Erotic Visioning for Weight Loss

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, May 20, 2009.

1. Logger

Gold Member

Weight Loss imaging can help in losing weight.

I envison that my muscles ar supple,and full of energy, so that the body can rely more upon my muscles, for reserve energy, so that my beer belly can become smaller.

My beer belly becomes smaller as the sugar stored in my fat cells is released into the lymph system and blood stream, as nutrition.

I enjoy being naked in bed with my wife, so I am wondering about what visons and caressing can create weight loss visions, and muscle reliance visions.

One I do is to lie on my back, lift one leg a few inches off he bed, and massage my stomach muscles, on the sides, with my finger tips, and imagine my stomach mouscles more supple, and ready to give up energy, if needed, like in sickness or food shortage.

Another vision is with asking my wife to caress my stomach, and ask her to envision that the fat is flowing out of my stomach, and I vision along with her.

Another vision is that when I am climaxing, I envision that the white fluid also contans extra sugars from my stomach cells. Maybe my cum will taste sweeter, as more sugar come from my fat storage cells in my stomach.

There should be a way to make losing weight to be conjoined with sexual enjoyment with my partner.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Far be it from me to doubt member number 668. So, how much weight have you lost in your visions?
    I want to eat a cheeseburger and use my fingertips massage it down from my stomach and envision it percolating down to my dick. But I don't want my dick to taste like a cheeseburger. Where do I sign up?

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

bwahahaha! Too funny, HR!!!

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Logger, sometimes you're a confusing individual.

5. prettygirl

prettygirl New Member

This is.. quite the theory..:)

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Well he is the Idea Percolator.:)

7. Logger

Gold Member

I once had a date with a lovely slender woman. She shared that her stratgy for losing weight, was that when her clothes started feeling tight, that she would stop eating, until her clothes fit porperly, less tightly. The lady said she was motivated by dreading to have to buy all new dresses and clothes if she got larger/heavier. I failed to get her to agree to a second date, and felt I made some social mistakes, that she was not willing to forgive, and my attitudes really could not be worked out. I still have a sense of longing for her.

If anyone is interested in the visioning aspects of weight loss, I have taken Silva courses. Search Silva Method, Texas. Visioning weight loss has not really worked for me. So I am studying some other weight loss strategies.

The idea that I have conceived recently, came from my memory of the words of the slender lady, from years ago. The tightness of her clothes could be similar to having pressure on my stomach during sex. Not painfully tight, but just a little pressure. A couple nights ago, I slatherered oil on my belly during relations with my wife. Last night I did not use much oil on my stomach, and my wife seemed to enjoy pressuring my stomach less, when it was not well lubricated.

So I got a new bottle of oil, ready for my wife's next smile, or other indication of a receptive mood. I explained my strategy of pressure on my stomach during sex, to convince the sugar molecules to give up more space inside the beer belly cell walls. My wife seemed somewhat willing to try.

Maybe I will shout during sex, "Yes, Honey, feel all that sugar leaving my beer belly!!"

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well, I dunno. Let's not be too dismissive of these admittedly strange ideas. I remember reading something a while a back about how imagining exercising can be nearly as beneficial as actually doing it, although this did seem ludicrous to me at the time. It's related to that whole "mind over matter" idea.

Seems to me that doing some actual exercise would be a lot easier and more effective.

9. loveit247

Gold Member

I missed you Logger! I really did!

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

I find envisioning the body I want to have while working out, running, etc, helps me to stay focused during my workout, when the exertion makes you want to quit early. It's like envisioning a goal you're striving for. And it works for me.

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

You have to say it like YYYYYYYYYESSSS, AH FEEL THE LITE!!!

12. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, I think exercise is a pretty surefire way to get rid of unwanted weight-I'd just do that, I think.

13. igor

Gold Member

Ya could stop drinking beer.:lol

14. heelfetish

Gold Member

Blasphemy! :eek

15. Logger

Gold Member

Last night went better, since I used a lot of oil on my stomach, for my stomach pressurizing positions.

Through the day today, I was remembering the pressurizing moves during conjugal manuvering and stroking. Helped keep positive thoughts, and resist a temptation, two or three.

While simply visioning weight loss, as slimmer body, or a reduced number on the scale, have not really worked for me, there are other aspects of Silva, which teaches relaxation techniques, and other healthy visioning strategies, that have been helpful. My Self Discipline, generally, was improved after Silva. Also my scattered attitudes were organized more coherently.

Perhaps visioning in coordination with other realistic weight loss ideas, may be helpful.

I had started a thread on exercises for the bedroom, but that got side tracked into a discussion of the timing and frequency of matching arousals for different couples. Certainly many couples would like to have better coordinated timing of arousal peaks, but some couples are well coordinated. I just deal with what is happeing in the now.

Early in Foreplay, I can do most any exercises I want, and my wife is generally suporting. Maybe not MAXIMALLY supportive, but raises no objections. I should try to do more exercises earlier in foreplay, before getting the lube on my tummy. I could set up some hand weight sets, ready to pull out of the closet, as foreplay progresses, before reaching a fever pitch.

Maybe have an extra sheet ready to put on the carpet beside the bed to expanded exercise room, with continual contact with erotic areas. I feel better if I do my back Yoga exercises more often.

16. igor

Gold Member

Is that another way of saying "making love?" :lol

Hell, I don't even know what that's like any more. :(

17. Logger

Gold Member

Making love when a person has a beer belly, is an art-form.

18. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I'm not sure if "art-form" is the right phrase for it. :) My boyfriend has a bit of a belly on him as well and he doesn't seem to have any trouble at all. Just how big a beer belly are we talking about here, Logger?

19. Logger

Gold Member

The important thing is not what size my belly is now, today, but rather how small my belly will be next week. I forgot to go the the Spa today. Remind me tomorrow.

20. Squirt

Squirt New Member

Reminder: Go to the spa tomorrow!!!

As a woman trying to lose weight (and I have lost about 10 pounds in the last month! YAY!!!) I understand what you are going through. Eat about 1200-1500 calories a day being a man. (1000-1200 if you are a woman) It may be hard but if you write down everything you will understand. That is how I HAVE and AM now doing it now. (I lost around 65-70lbs, in a year in the past.) You can do it, as anyone can. If you need support, message me and I will be here. (That goes for anyone) Anyone can lose weight if they really want to. I wish I had pictures online to prove what I have accomplished but I do not. I did enter a comfortable relationship since I lost my "big" weight, and have gain, but understand it is for me and noone else that I have lost the 10lbs. and working on more. I am here if anyone needs me, I will try to help and support you any way I can. IT CAN BE DONE!!!!!