Erotic Literature

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Mr n Mrs Smyth, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Him) She loves to read kinky stories while I'm at work and pleasure herself with her Rabbit, and a sort of sexual fantasy for her is me walking in on her and catching her just as she is coming to a climax this obvious turns me on to no end there is nothing better than watching a woman satisfying herself, the moans the writhing the tasting her dripping pussy afterwards, these are the things that are worth holding your urges, to slide your cock into her, back until shes pleasured herself then take her anyway she likes to bring her to climax again and then fill her up until she starts to drip from the fallout of both of your climaxes.
    :dgrin

2. A&L

A&L New Member

L likes me to write her short sexy stories, I've got the outline of one and am in the process of writing it.
    L like me to touch and stroke her all over while she reads them.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I used to do quite a bit of writing. (see my many entries in the Erotic Literature forum) My husband enjoys reading my stories and if I print one out and lay it on his pillow at night, it's a given I'm getting fucked. Woo hoo!

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Him, your post looks like you wrote that on crystal meth.:lol How about a little punctuation please, so my brain isn't gasping for air when I'm through.:p

5. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Mrs) Hardrocker ill stick some punctuation in for ya lol

Originally Posted by Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Him) She loves to read kinky stories while I'm at work and pleasure herself with her Rabbit, and a sort of sexual fantasy for her is me walking in on her and catching her just as she is coming to a climax.

This obviously turns me on to no end there is nothing better than watching a woman satisfying herself,

the moans the writhing the tasting her dripping pussy afterwards,
    these are the things that are worth holding your urges, to slide your cock into her,

back until shes pleasured herself then take her anyway she likes,

Just to bring her to climax again and then fill her up until she starts to drip from the fallout of both of your climaxes.

;)

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Mmmm, yes, the tastes, aromas, touch, seeing her nipples harden, her labia grow swollen as she reaches the brink... I hear ya man.
    Damn, I got a boner just writing that comment.:eek:

7. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Mrs) Well im actually thinking of starting my own stories,
    They just turn me on and get my pussy nice and wet ;)

The Hubby said that some time he will read one out to me while i play with my rabbit,
    i get so aroused and can climax pretty soon with the help of the stories and the rabbit ;)

Cant wait til he read one to me hehehehe
    Cause when i read them i just wanna climb on him and ride him til i scream ;)

8. Mr n Mrs Smyth

(Him)A little punctuation? I hear the human brain can understand unpunctuated paragraphs when they involve sexual content, maybe I heard wrong lol

9. iceman74

iceman74 New Member

no no ur very right i read it with out any problems what so ever lmao

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

Oh well, silly me.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

How dare you expect people involved in an "adult social network" to have the writing skills of an adult, HardRocker. Yep, yer silly, alright! ;)