Erotic breast feeding/lactation???

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by buzzzzzz12, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buzzzzzz12

buzzzzzz12 New Member

breast fed husband

How many of you women (mothers) have breast fed your husband while you were producing milk. How many of you guys have been breast fed by your wife? My husband insisted on feeding from my tits over a period of 5 years when I was suckling my children. It was quite common to have my baby on one titty and my husband on the other one. Is this more common than we know or is my husband just strange?

#1 buzzzzzz12, Nov 20, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2006
  2. Emt

Emt New Member

You breast fed for 5 years straight??? Or does that mean after giving birth each time during a 5 year period?

Anyways, I'm anxious to try my (future) wife's breast milk. I've heard from her and several other women that it's fairly foul smelling and not very appetizing for someone who knows there are better things to taste out there.

Definitly something I want to experience though:)

-Emt

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I dont think I would want to try it.:ugh

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I won't judge others... but no. It's not something I've experienced. When I was lactating the only being to enjoy that was the baby my body made it for. Hubby never asked and it never crossed my mind to offer.......

5. Bella

Gold Member

Don't have any babies, and the idea doesn't appeal to me at all.
    ~Bella

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Having babies? Breastfeeding? Or breastfeeding a grown man?

7. Bella

Gold Member

How 'bout none of the above!
    ~Bella

8. loveit247

Gold Member

That is wierd for me. I would never allow my husband to do that. It is one thing if he wants to try when we are alone but to do it when the baby is nursing is just a little strange IMO.

9. BustHer

BustHer New Member

Luv Her Breast

Yes, I have tasted it and did'nt find it to my liking. My wife breast fed our youngest son and one night after he was in his baby bed we made love and as usual I sucked her nipples. I wasnt trying to feed off her but the milk just came out when I sucked, after that I made a point of only kissing and softly sucking her nipples so as not to get the milk. There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant women nor is there anything more caring than seeing a women breast feed your child. I did not find it revolting but I did have the distinct feeling,"Thats my childs food, STOP".:eek:
    :bow All bow to the ladies for they are what we desire most:brow

10. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Tried it once many years ago when my ex wife had our first born...
    Awww Yuck... never again.. no wonder babies cry all the time:D
    Could have had something to do with the fact she was such a sour bitch:mad

11. Emt

Emt New Member

I don't care who you are, THAT'S funny!!!!:lol

-Emt

12. Brad

Brad New Member

Each to their own I say.

But for me as a man, there's no way I'd want to do that:eek

13. BelleOfTheBrawl

BelleOfTheBrawl New Member

My hubby loves to fool around with my nipples. So, he did get a taste of breastmilk when I was lactating...many years ago. He never actually 'dined' on it though.

Belle

14. Chris.sv

Chris.sv New Member

I've tried it. And, I didn't like it. Wasn't tasty to me..

15. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I'll pass.

16. MansonsSlave

MansonsSlave New Member

I heard this topic being discussed on the radio and it really took me by surprise,it seems strange to me but if that's what some people are into more power to them. But wouldn't it get sore after a while having the child and the husband going after the nipples?

17. Black_White

Black_White New Member

My wife is on feeding for our baby. I ever tried by never do. Sounds strange and feel uneasy.

18. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

My wife has a fibrocystic breast condition which made it difficult for her to produce more than a very tiny bit of milk when our child was a baby. So, we had to rapidly go to bottle feeding and she stopped producing any milk at all after that. If she could have produced enough milk, I would have loved to have tasted some of it (just the thought of it being something coming from her which I could take into me turns me on), however, if I had tasted any, I would not have competed with the baby for it of course. I have heard of a number of couples who let the husband or boyfriend drink some of the milk when they make love. Some women produce very little milk, some women produce a moderate amount and some women produce enough to feed China. Ironically, my wife has rather large breasts (of course, I love her for her MIND ;>) and could produce very little milk while one of her coworkers has very tiny breasts and, when she was lactating, was continually having to pump her breasts and also having spill accidents, even while nursing her children, so her husband, so she said (to my wife and her female coworkers), would help out by drinking some when they made love because if he didn't, she either had to use the breast pump, before hand, or she would spray him with milk when she had her orgasm. As I have on a number of sexual topics, I have done some research into published information about such things. The mental health community apparently regards the husband nursing on the woman to be a harmless activity as long as it does not result in the baby not being fed well. I have read of some couples continuing to keep the wife lactating, for the husband's sexual pleasure (and the wife's, too, apparently some women cum when their husband or boyfriend nurses on them) for months or longer after the child has been weaned. That too, is apparently harmless, as long as the woman is OK with it, because in times past, women would often nurse their children for a few years, say up to age four or thereabouts, even after starting to introduce solid foods. Anyway, I would like to have tried my wife's milk but never got the chance.

19. Bluesy

Gold Member

HerHubby! I never would've pegged you as a lactation expert :) Thanks to you, I've learned something new today. (I've always assumed that larger breasted-women would produce more milk. So I thought that if I had a baby I would probably turn into a cow and would have to be hooked up to one of those milking machines they use on dairy farms ;) )

20. shastn

shastn New Member

Wow -- surprised to hear the common thread of dissent on this topic. I found it incredibly arousing to suck on my wife's breasts while she was lactating, but always got the feeling she did not find it appealing. Only a few times was I actually able to indule and suckle her as I liked and it was great -- especially when she was riding me at the same time.

Her milk was warm, sweet, and incredibly sexy. I am sure all women are different, but I am surprised to hear so many people here say that it tastes bad.

To each their own, but this is one thing that I find very hot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.