[Ask a Guy] Erogenous zones

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sayss18, Jun 29, 2011.

1. sayss18

Gold Member

My erogenous zones are my inner thighs, groin, neck, back, buttocks and testicles. I enjoy having them caressed and stroked during sex. What are your erogenous zones and how do you like them to be stimulated?

Question is open to girls and guys.

#1 sayss18, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2011
  2. nurseharley

Gold Member

My neck, shoulders, collarbone area, tummy, a certain spot on my left inner thigh that makes me tingle all over when it's caressed, ass.....

Just a slight touch or kiss on any of those spots drive me crazy. But really, he could touch me anywhere and get me going :D

3. Meee

Gold Member

Neck, neck, neck, and neck. Oooooh. *catches breath* Also my ears and around my ears, just under my breasts, and way up at the top if my inner thighs. Oh, and the rest of my body. And my mind.

The boyfriend is a little interesting when it comes to erogenous zones. His are his wrists and the palms of his hands. One caress and his eyelids flutter and I can see his whole being change. So his erogenous zones are very accessible. It's very convenient.

4. smush_smush

smush_smush New Member

hmmm....i'd have to say my nipples are number one. pretty much anything he does to them just sends me over the edge! next is my butt, i love it when he grabs it really hard and is rough with it. then my neck, but more towards the side and the back of my neck has the most sensitivity. also there's this spot between my hip bone and belly button that he lick's and it makes my whole body tense, crazy stuff haha!

BigGreekD likes this.
  5. giannoutso83

giannoutso83 New Member

a spot i found that my ex loved was having her knee grazed gently...odd...but she whimpered every time i did it

6. sayss18

Gold Member

Thanks for these comments and saying how your erogenous zones affect you. When my erogenous zones are caressed I lose all control, it feels so good I can hardly bear it and I just want to moan out loud and make love wildly.