Erections

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by manopla7, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manopla7

manopla7 New Member

Well I'm a 23 year old male. I have this problem I have to wait 3 hours after I ejaculate for the first time. The problem comes because before I used to wait 15 minutes and I could have sex up to 3 times with 15 min rest. I don't know if it's because I gained weight or maybe I have a condition. I don't want to be like some people here that have sex like 6 times straight but I want to see if there is anybody that had the same conditions but got better. One reason that I think is that before I used to weight 175 now I weight 200 lbs. How much does your weight affect your stamina?

2. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I have a boner right now. :)

I think age is the biggest factor, though the weight gain could have something to do with it. I had an erection from 1990 all the way through 1997.

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

At twenty three you should have no problem getting up again. Do you DrinkA lot? Smoke marjuana? What kind of food do you eat? All this could affect you and your stamina. But who cares, It's not reqierd to go more than one time a night! Chill, take it easy.

4. manopla7

manopla7 New Member

thanks guys you make me feel much better...jajaja...but it sures feels good to go again right!!!

5. manopla7

manopla7 New Member

I don't smoke or drink so thats why I was wondering and the age i'm only 23 so I shouldn't have any problem thats why I was wondering

6. Blacksonet

Blacksonet New Member

weight does have some effect. I suggest you lose some just for general health reasons. But DO YOU SMOKE? I used to be a pack a day guy and my Dr suggested that I stop of course. Since then my circulation has improved and so has my re bound time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.