Erection trouble

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by RJSanders, Aug 2, 2011.

1. RJSanders

RJSanders New Member

Erection trouble
    Hi, my girlfriend and I have sex very often. Everyday several times...sometimes 6 or 7 times in one day...but after a few days of going real strong my testicles are 'drained' my erection is smaller, less hard, and sometimes only last one time..is there anyway to maintain this erection longer without medication or just giving it a break?
    Thanks,
    R. Sanders

2. Kermit

Gold Member

3 to 6 or 7 times a day, count your blessings and enjoy the times. I'm sure theres a way...but some would kill for the sex life with you and your GF, myself included

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Your heart and mind are ready to go, but the body is telling you to slow down a bit.

4. CosmicEye

Gold Member

You must be younger than 20. Ahhh I remember those days all those centuries ago, the times where erections and orgasms never ended...

Yeah just a break is needed. Give it a few days and you will be pumpin fluids all over her again

5. Kermit

Gold Member

Yeah once i did ten in a day when i was 13 (masturbation of course) but now I do good to have four orgasms in a day. SHould have gotten laid when i was a teenager lol, i'm already in slow down lol

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

If you're determined to keep going, use a cock ring.
    Be advised that cock rings, if used in excess CAN cause damage to the nerves in your penis.

They do keep you harder for longer though. Suggestions are only keeping them on for 10 to 15 minutes at a time, with an equal length break.

7. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I sure you hope you weren't playing hide the pickle with old Uncle Joe across the street LOL! Dam, the most Ive ever done in 1 day was 6 times and that was in like 2 or so hours when I was 16/17. Im trynna make up for lost sex as a teen....

8. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Eh, cock rings hurt alot for me. They keep blood in there when you dont want it. Im not sure thats a safe bet when you are struggling to get hard.

I think a little break and some relaxation will be just the thing

9. hornyscot

hornyscot New Member

my love and I recently had something like a 20 hour marathon session, it was a truly amzing experience, in that 20 hours i managed to reach 13 orgasms, and 7 of those in the first 12 hours. I dont know if we will ever reach those dizzy hieghts again but we will sure as hell have a lot of fun trying, .

10. Mira

Gold Member

If your reasoning to keep going after that long is just to stay in the game and rock her world you may consider a hollow strapon. You just slide it over your penis (or let your penis dangle) and then go about your routine. You might want to discuss it with your partner before breaking it out though.

If your reasoning is just more orgasms I don't have anything to add, sorry.

11. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I remember those days. What I wouldn't give for a time machine