Erection Problem

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by unrealguitar, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unrealguitar

unrealguitar New Member

Ok people I am worried. It seems like when I am ready to have sex I just cant get an erection. I mean i do at times, but there are alot of times where i just can not get an erection. I can imagine my girlfriend thinking to herself that she doesnt get me arroused, but in reality this is the girl i love and want to seriously intamitly be with. I mean is there something i can do differently? I want to have to have sex but I just cant seem to get hard at times. I am not joking around either, I am really serious about this. Am I the only one? Is there something i can do to where i can get an erection? Im only 21 freakin years old. Please i come to you in all seriousness, no bashing the limp one!!!! haha but any help will be appreciated

2. RustyShackelfor

RustyShackelfor New Member

I think your problem may be mental. Can you get hard when you masterbate? If so then i think you just need to calm down when your with your gf and just breath in and out. If that doesnt work see a doctor or a sex therapist.

3. unrealguitar

unrealguitar New Member

ya i do get hard when i masterbate....i to believe its a psychological thing, but i mean it wasnt an issue w/my old g/f i was intimate with. now this is the 2nd girl i have intimately been with since my last g/f and now the problem has occured

4. RustyShackelfor

RustyShackelfor New Member

Whats different about this girl from your last?

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

No bashing! Why would we? If you love her and wish to be intimate with her....communicate with her. In a perfect world could we each think "I'm in the mood" and all of our sexual parts comply? Sure. Sadly, it's not a perfect world. If you speak to her in a loving and confident manner, she will know exactly what you mean. Touching a breast doesn't make her wet and ready to mount. Wishing sex does not make you hard and ready to mount either. It's a process to be learned. This has happened to each and every single one of us.

6. unrealguitar

unrealguitar New Member

nothing differnt except i just cant get hard....i mean we foreplay and all...get in the mood, like i get seriously in the mood and i end up whatever kissing her breasts/nipples then i go down on her....now i really want to have sex and so does she....but my 2nd member decides to be limp and not get hard...its embarassing in a way.....a few friends said try an afrodisiac(sp)....never did that though.....anybody know if that can help?

7. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

Do Kegel exercises. They're the miracle cure for erection. Oh and try not to ejaculate for a week or two - the built up prostate fluid and testosterone levels will promote erection.

Also you may want to learn how to have non-ejaculatory orgasms so sex is always wonderful and you never lose your erection.

But my biggest recommendation is kegels. Google that and do those exercises for a week or two, you'll notice a huge difference.

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Could just be nerves but if it continues I'd visit a doctor.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

Unrealguitar,
    This is a not uncommon problem, but the bigger issue is once it happens once, men panic, and they stress about not getting hard the next time. And with the stress comes failure again. And then more stress, and then failure and so on.

What caused the first time is largely irrelevant, it happened and now you have to deal with it.

Unlikely to be physical problems in your case, so you should see a trained psychologist, and as uncomfortable as this may seem, you should think about seeing a male psychologist. Psychologists study a lot about sex, and they see many patients with the same problems as you. A male psychologist will be able to relate more to a male problem than a female, so this is my recommendation.

But you should see a qualified psychologist, because he can give you advice, encouragement and mental exercises to relax your mind and help you get over the obstacle. And you should also talk about your sessions with your girlfriend, because her help is important in overcoming this.

You cannot solve this easily on your own, and advice like kegels are well-meaning, but the issue here is deeper. Promise me you will consider my advice.

10. mousse

mousse New Member

How do you do that?

11. Elvis

Elvis Member

That's a new one on me too Mousse, I'd really like to know, maybe I'll ask google.

12. Elvis

Elvis Member

13. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

That is an irreverent answer as He said He couldn't get an erection,
    I do know what you are talking about, But I sure wont recommend it
    as to many Men have gotten Blue Balls because they chose
    not to Cum.

Back to topic, I would think your problem is mental.
    You are 21 and if you eat right you should physically
    be able to get a hard on without even trying.
    And that brings up the fact that we try to hard at ties.
    Maybe it' just the way you feel mentally about the new
    G/F If you mentally have a picture of Her as a little
    Angel that wont want sex then the mind takes over and prevents
    you from doing what you mentally think She wont do.
    Just quit worrying about it and it might get hard.

Hiker:sf

14. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Just for those that don't know what Blueballs is

Hiker:sf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.