Erection problem.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Anonimic, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Anonimic

Anonimic New Member

Hello, i have an almost perfect relation. I love her and she loves me. We are togheder for almost an year and a half. We are both 19 and we both were virgins. We decided to start our sex lives togheder so we did, but it didn't work too well. We can kiss and cuddle for hours turn each other on and she makes me someotimes think my penis will just pop/explode of how hard it can get. We make out for hours and i have a straight-hard erection all these hours withiout it getting even a bit soft, around 3 hours i stayed hard. BUT the moment we decide to go further i lose my erection completly. Most exactly when i have to put the condom on, my erection just dies all of the sudden. I have no ideea what the hell to do, i'm desperate! I cannot say i'm impotent cause i get hard very easy, it's enough to kiss my girl and i get hard, she's beautifull and more important we share a very strong love bond, our relation is perfec(except this problem). This problem has persited for a month or so(we only tried having sex 7 times or so dough cause we didn't have the oportunity-time and location). She's been excelent, very understanding and we talked about it alot. If she gives me oral sex i can get hard again, but once she or I take the condom in our hands i get soft. I belive that the condom represents the fact that we will surely have/try to have sex and this is the reason i get soft. I want her, i want her badly all the time so i can't say in those moments i;m not in the mood.

Any ideeas what;s the matter and mor eimportant how to correct this?

2. Anonimic

Anonimic New Member

also i must add that once we were out of condoms after trying to put on on, getting soft and trowing it away, but kept making out and i got right back hard again.

3. loveit247

Gold Member

Sounds to me that you have yourself a classic psychological problem. Try putting the condom on even if you are soft and getting her to work you hard again. I am sure that once you penetrate her you will have broken the cycle.

4. Anonimic

Anonimic New Member

any other opinions?

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

You could try masturbating with a condom on...I've heard that that helps. You've said that she has put them on you before? What if you were lying down and she was simultaneously stimulating you while putting on the condom? Like, she could suck you for a minute or two and then move to your balls while sloooowly slipping the condom on your dick...?

6. johnnybigbanana

johnnybigbanana New Member

Or maybe try not to think about whats coming next that may calm your nerves that seems to be your problem. your to nervous?

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

OK, so if you are both virgins, and haven't played sex games with other people, then you should both be disease free. Why doesn't she just go on the pill? Then you two could have sex sans condom.

8. Anonimic

Anonimic New Member

i heard the second day pill can be very unhealthy for a woman if taken more than twice an year, and it costs a whole lot, and we can't goto a doctor to prescribe a special pill that's fit for her body cause we don't have the money and her paret's musn't know or else they'll go crazy, seing as they want their girl to marry as a virgin

9. On_Top

On_Top New Member

It sounds to me like your body is telling you it's not ready.

10. Angie

Angie New Member

Forget full on sex and wait until you get married, just like your parents did in old days?

Meanwhile, go find the town bicycle* and see if you can manage to shag her with a condom on.

Bicycle = Loose woman.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

The morning after pill is NOT what I was talking about. Now, if she's as old as you, she should be going to the gyno for exams anyways. Planned Parenthood clinics offer very cheap services and birth control and if she's 18 she doesn't have to worry about her parents finding out. Really, if you plan on having sex, you need to get back up birth control besides using a condom anyways.

12. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

It aint an erection problem mate, end of story.
    If you had an erection problem you wouldn't be able to get it up, or if you did manage to get it up, keep it there for long.

You know what your problem is ? Your shy and nervous weather or not you cant feel it, thats the case.

Your dick is fine so stop worrying about that. I know this because it happened to me and a couple of friends.
    Just relax and dont wait 3 hours to go for it.
    Your dick is fine, stop worrying.

Good luck soldier.