Erection angle

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RockyRaccoon, Dec 28, 2007.

1. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

Just curious, how much does erection angle matter for performance?

Mine when fully hard is a bit below sticking straight out, but I know most people have an upward erection angle so what does that mean for me? Thanks.

#1 RockyRaccoon, Dec 28, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2007
  2. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I really wouldn't worry about it. I haven't really encountered a penis like you describe, but they really do vary,it might even be a bonus. As long as you have the full range of motion during sex, it might even make you more flexible. I hope its not something you're concerned about:)

3. tanman2

tanman2 New Member

To be honest mine is almost the same way. I see many guys where theirs curves up towards them when hard. Mine actually curves just a little the other way. But I sure have not had any complaints or that I notice. It actually I think causes a bit more rubbage near her clit when we have sex...and she loves it!! So dude I think you are just fine, dont worry.

4. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

Yeah I'm worried because it seems that it's not "normal" so I don't know what implications that will have. Are face to face positions less enjoyable? But if it creates more rubbage near the clit then I guess that's good.

5. tanman2

tanman2 New Member

man I have no probs at all...like I said mine isnt major curved down but just a bit below straight out like you said...on top is fine, she still rides me damn fine...and doggy style is great! are you a virgin and just worried about what its gonna be like for the first time??

6. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

Look I think you're being silly guys. I don't think many women look at guys cocks and go "it's so beautiful" when I see one it may stoke up some primeval urge to have it jammed into me, but aesthetically it doesn't have a lot going.

I can be quite judgemental about a mans looks and body, and I'm not going to tell you that size doesn't matter. but I've had some funky looking cocks in the past and i doubt yours would shock me.

7. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Are you talking about a curve up or down rocky? Curve might actually help since it can hit certain spots up or down inside her vagina walls. Also could help miss her cervix maybe too.

8. sex_addict

sex_addict New Member

Haven't looked at a lot of penis' but I'm sure they all bend in many different ways, up, down, left, right and I wouldn't think it really matters unless its extremely bent. I think your worrying over nothing:)

9. popper

popper New Member

I don't think there is a "normal" looking penis. I believe they are all different just like snowflakes :)

10. vter

vter New Member

Everyones is going to be slightly different.... If everyones where the same it wouldn't be much fun would it?