[Ask a Girl] equal in the bedroom

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by midnight lover, Oct 8, 2008.

1. midnight lover

midnight lover New Member

In this day and age women are just as equal as men.So here is my ask a girl ? I am the type of guy that is open to almost anything in the bedroom.Say you want to do your woman with some anal sex.I think it is only right that she should be able to put on a strapon on an do the guy with some anal sex.I think it only right your equal in life you should be equal in the bedroom.First let me start out by saying I am not bi or gay.But If I asked my women to have sex with another woman. And she had never done that before,and that she did not want to do it but she did it to make me happy.I would have sex with guy if that is what she wanted in return.I know I would not like it but I think it would be the right thing to do.So how many ladys on here think this is the way it should be in thr bedroom and life.I have always said a eye for a eye about everything.I just think thats the way it should be.

2. igor

Gold Member

There are some things (acts) that some people just don't care for and that's the way it is. A person should not be expected to do something just because their partner fantasizes about them doing it.

I guess you are saying you would not ask your partner to do something that you would not also do and in that I agree.

3. midnight lover

Yes that what I was saying.I was just put all that stuff on there to help make a point.Just wanted to see how many people would go as far as they ask there partner to go.Just wanted everyone to think about how far they would go if they ask there partner to do something for them.More or less just asking how far they would go if asked something like this.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I'd never expect my partner to do something I wouldn't do, but there's not much I wouldn't do with her. I also don't expect her to do anything she's not comfortable doing. We all have our limits, and they should be respected.

5. midnight lover

Yes I think that also joe.Its nice to see people who would not push each other to do something they don't want to do.

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

This...

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

There's little or nothing my wife could ask me to do or say she wanted to do that I wouldn't say "OK" to. Some of it might take a stretch from me, but if it did, I'd likely stretch, find a way to feel comfortable about it, and say OK. The only way I'd say "no" is if it was something that I just know wouldn't be good for either one of us, or might be dangerous or too risky for either one of us. If I really don't know, I'd favor the "hey, let's try it once and see...if we like it we've found another kink, if we don't then we won't do it again...you never know for sure until you just try it."

I want my partner to test my limits and coax me to extend them, but do so gently...that helps me grow, and it's good for "us". I don't want my partner to crash through my boundaries with complete disregard...that shows disrespect, lack of consideration, and selfishness. A partner who does that wouldn't be a partner for very long.

And that's the same way I try to treat my partner as well. There's a lot of balance there...there's a fine line between "gently encouraging" versus "pushing and nagging", and sometimes it might not be clear what your partner's motivation actually is...but that's where trust comes in, right?. You have to trust and feel trusted by each other. YOU have the responsibility to extend your trust to your partner (give what you want to get)...it feels good to be trusted, and most people who are highly trusted couldn't bring themselves to betray that trust. And YOU also have the responsibility to honor your partner's trust by not betraying them, plus by insuring that your own motivations are right (meaning, your partner or you both benefit from it, not just you).

If you love your partner (and love them in the right way), then you WANT to bring out the best in them, it's good for them AND it's good for your relationship (which also makes it good for you). And you should expect your partner to love you in a way that brings out the best in YOU in return. That's fairness, and it's necessary for a relationship to work, IMO.

Those are reasonable expectations, IMNSHO.

BD

8. notanewbie

notanewbie Member

it's true that in this day and age everyone should be equals in the bedroom but..... alot of people aren't as open to certain things as others, so it depends on the person really