Enjoying sex toys

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by oldkinky, Oct 2, 2007.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We have a number of sex toys. One we enjoy during IC is our Penthouse Vibrating Golden Nugget Egg. DW inserts it in her vagina and then I insert my dick and we fuck with it vibrating inside. Really wild orgasms both of us. We also have several vibrating dildos including a rabbit type vibrator. I love to watch these go in and out of her pussy. I especially like to watch her cum while using one. We also enjoy our Pocket Rocket. DW will let it touch both my dick and her clit during IC. It is also good on my dick during mutual masturbation. We have several anal toys that DW uses to massage my prostate while she gives me a BJ. Really intensifies my orgasms. She will use a dildo at the same time. Drives both of us wild. Recently we got a new anal toy-Vibrating Anal Twister Strap On. DW was using it to massage my prostate when I pointed out that we had straps for it. She immediately strapped it on and inserted it in me. Talk about hot. Another thing that might be considered a toy is our collection of sex DVD'S. We love to watch sex while we have sex. We especially like to watch group sex. We begin by laying all our toys and lube out on the bed and selecting a sex DVD together. We really have some wild, kinky sex.

2. Nettle

Nettle Member

Mmm playing with toys together is so much fun :)

3. collegekid

collegekid New Member

sounds like you have a fun partner