[Male] Enjoying Myself - Taken tonight

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Nobody, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Nobody

Nobody Member

I had really hot plans to get together with a lovely girl tonight, and unfortunately they were postponed for another evening. I couldn't let the 'mood' go to waste so I took a few photos. Hope you like. I have video too, but I'll put it up later.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:whoa :phat :brow :dgrin :phat :naughtydance :phat My eyes, they feel so very unworthy of this great honor, the beholding of the glorious sight of your perfect ass and delectable cock :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow Oh, what I would give for the privilege of pegging that most excellent behind!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for creating one of my most favorite threads EVAR. (And for using professional quality photos, too! I am so very impressed!)

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, you have some great quality photos! I love that one where the lube is in the process of dripping.

4. Nobody

Nobody Member

Bluesy, thank you for my new rose! And what a response, I wasn't expecting anything like that at all, it's quite thrilling to get a reaction like that from my pictures.

Dreama, thanks as well, and as for the lube dripping on me it does look nice doesn't it ...it felt good too! :)brow:dgrin)

There are more photos. I just didn't put them up, and as always if I find myself getting bored you can count on many more images popping up in these forums.

5. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

Really nice shots man :) Earlier when I checked this thread I could only see on of em and was anxious to see this "dripping one", but now I can see em all ^^

I have a question about you're equipment. And I mean the technical stuff :D Are these taken with a tripod and a remote? Or with timer? :eyes

6. Nobody

Nobody Member

Thanks! All of the images I've posted have been self taken with the camera on a tripod and with the camera set to a 10sec. timer.

(The images in this thread were actually taken with the camera hooked up to my laptop so that I could see what I was shooting. You can't quite tell, but I am leaning in these photos so that I can reach the space bar on my laptop to take the images.)

7. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Great pics, would LOVE to see some more!

8. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

You take such amazing pics!! Love the detail of the photo's too! Great work and such a yummy bod to work with too ;)