Enjoyed anal this AM

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Dilly, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Dilly

Dilly New Member

I tried anal sex about 11 years ago, but my ex husband was a brute with a large penis who thought he was God’s gift to women. Anyway he rammed his lubricated 8+ inches up my butt and I screamed and cried; I bled for a short period of time and even had to go to a doctor (can’t tell you how embarrassed I was). After that I swore that no mans penis would never enter me anally. The rest is pretty graphic but I feel that I must say it all as this was the first time I ever had anal sex that I enjoyed.

Anyway, this AM I went to my BF’s apartment to help in cleaning up the bedroom for a new furniture delivery. Not long after I started, my BF showed up and started to help. As we were finishing, he commented that I looked sexy in the shorts and a tee that I was wearing. He said that my butt cheeks were partially exposed and that he was getting horny. One thing led to another and we were soon naked on the bed. He went down on me and I was in ecstasy and started to moan. He was fingering me and soon I felt his finger starting to ream my butt hole. This was driving me up the wall and I said I wanted more. So he lubricated his finger and slid it in as he continued to tongue fuck me. I came and came and eventually pulled away and laid down on the other side of the bed, with my back to him. He eventually came closer and started to hug me and that’s when I felt the tip of his penis make a slight entry. I was startled and asked him not to hurt me. He whispered that he would stop if he was hurting me. So I relaxed and allowed him to apply lubricant in my butt.

I was still in the same position when I felt his cock entering about 2 inches further, as it did not really hurt he started to slowly move in and out and each time going a bit deeper. He finally had all of his cock in me (he’s about 5-6”” long and not that thick). I must say I was enjoying it especially when he reached around and started playing with my clit. I started to moan and felt his hot cum shooting in me.

Maybe it’s all about cock size, but I think it was more about his approach. What do you think?

2. almostthere

Gold Member

Yes he went about it slowly and gently. Good for you for trying something that you found unpleasurable the first time. I think if more people would learn to relax and trust their partner it would be more common. My wife enjoyed anal with me a few times, but now has sworn off it. I'm glad you had fun and your description got me up at attention

3. PDone7

PDone7 Member

Size

My girl is only rarely up for anal. she knows I like it so kindly invites me in sometimes. It is difficult to say about size as I have never compared my cock to another mans'. what is average anyway? I am around seven inches and quite thick. My girl loves a finger in her arse whilst I give oral and she tells me that my index finger is one thing, my cock is quite another. In saying this, lubricant is most important! glad you enjoyed yourself, life should be about enjoyment...:)

4. one20inafiftyfive

Your ex husband was a jerk. Whether is fun playful sex, fucking, or making love, I could never imagine doing anything that my wife didn't like, much less actually hurting her. I just don't get that at all. Of all the things she does to me and for me, nothing is more gratifying than her being fulfilled and feeling good. I'm just crushed to read that someone would do what your ex did.

It sounds like your current BF is more thoughtful. Just curious, was he aware of your prior experience?

I'm sure the careful approach plays more of a role than the size. As you know, being relaxed plays a huge role, hence the reason the preceding pussy-play was essential.

I am glad it went well for you. This may open up your sex life with your BF. The best of luck to you.