Energy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AGFUNK, Oct 17, 2012.

1. AGFUNK

Gold Member

How do you get about 5~7 hours of sleep interrupted in the middle and be able to work, do housework (dishes etc) and have time to relax without being exhausted?

Seriously last night I got home around 10 or so (got off work at 9:30 then had some errands, plus I used my lunch that day to take work clothes to my husband). Cleaned litter boxes when I got home, relaxed for about an hour, took a shower and went to bed around 11. Got up at 12:30 to pick up my husband got home around 1:30 and went back to bed.

Then I got up at 7, ate breakfast for once, took a shower and left for work. Then I got home at 5 then had to take my husband to work at 5:30 then went grocery shopping and just got home. It's almost 9.

I still have to put groceries away, eat dinner and figure out a way to take out the heavy garbage so I can clean. I don't know how I'm going to get up tomorrow.

So what do you guys do to have energy?

2. sandwich

Gold Member

The right amount of exercise does it for me. It sounds like you're really busy so you would probably have to schedule it as if it were an appointment with yourself. This is coming from someone who hates schedules, but I make myself do it for work and my own physical/mental health. If you already do this then maybe someone else will have an idea.

3. mrcock

Gold Member

isn't it a man's job to take out the garbage?

remember, nothing will ever replace you 8 hours of sleep, sometimes 9 or more
    definitely, never take these energy drinks or pills, you will see the harm later
    if you need the energy at your 23, then you either have really unhealthy style, or you just have to rest more

luck

:lol

4. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Yea I'm trying to get off of monster drinks so I don't think another energy drink will help. Especially since I shouldn't be drinking them in the first place.

I'll likely start exercising some more. Just have to find time to do it.

6. mrcock

Gold Member

and don't forget about 8 hour sleep, or it's rather slavery

7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

There isn't a way for me to get 8 hours of sleep except on my days off if I'm lucky. I have way too much to do.

8. mrcock

Gold Member

how come? explain me cause I don't understand, you got children? no? then you should just demand the 8 hours of sleep a day. you gotta respect yourself

9. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I have three cats and a husband that have to be taken care of. I also have a full time job that demands a lot of me. Dishes don't do themselves, neither does food, etc. Just because I don't have human children doesn't mean I can make time for eight hours of sleep.

Hell even now I'm doing dishes while in the middle of cooking and trying to relax and give some attention to my babies (my three cats).

10. BitchN

BitchN New Member

What does your husband do around the house to help you out?
    I also read where you take him to work and puck him up, does he not gave a car?
    Does he work different shifts every week, I read you take him to work at 5 is that in the evening?
    I'm asking because I think he needs to help you and you need to figure out what he can do to lighten your load at home....

11. AGFUNK

Gold Member

He works graveyard shift. He starts at 6pm and gets off anywhere in between 1am and 5:30am. We only have one car and we're borrowing it. The bus can only take him to work, not back and that's the same with me when I close. My schedule is either 8:30-4:30 or 1:30pm-9:30pm. When I have the second shift I have no choice but to pick him up because there is no bus that will take me home and I live too far to walk.

Sometimes I have to drive him to work and pick him up when I have the first shift because I have errands to run and need the car to do so.

12. mrcock

Gold Member

the only thing I can tell you is that if you and your husband won't sleep at least 8 hours a day, you'll get old faster, and none of the exercise or energy drink will help, is that clear?

13. sandwich

Gold Member

I think we are going to have to change your name to Dr. Cock!

14. mrcock

Gold Member

that would be amazing

15. backcheck64

Gold Member

#15 backcheck64, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  16. AGFUNK

Gold Member

As explained above. We only have one car and there is no bus I can take to get me home from work.

17. mrcock

Gold Member

what the fuck? don't you know you should never take caffeine before training? how long does she do like that?

18. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I know caffeine us bad before work puts because it gets your heart pumping to fast and can cause heart attacks, but I don't think spark had that much caffeine. Nothing like red bull.....

Funk,
    Do you think on some of the days you get off at 4:30 he could cook, even if its something simple like chili or pizza. That way you don't have to cook on those days and you would have more time to your self, also he could take out trash and help with washing clothes. He could at least put a load on before you get home then all you have to do is put them in the dryer.....you and him need to come up with some way to work together do you aren't doing everything.
    When I worked late my husband would cook dinner and at least start a load of clothes before I got home. He still cooks most nights, all I do is heat stuff up in pots. He also helped me clean the dishes every night after we ate, not do much now because we have a child that helps now.

19. backcheck64

Gold Member

Spark isn't one of those "energy drinks" not loaded with caffene. She's been doing it for eight years and they've run her yearly blood tests twice because they've never seen ones that perfect. She knows what she's doing and watches EVERY THING she eats and drinks.

Just double checked, NO CAFFENE in Spark. It's not Monster, Red Bull, or 5hr crap.

#19 backcheck64, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  20. backcheck64

Gold Member

You're in Texas, mild weather, what about a bike?