Encouraging Weight Loss, Exercize

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Logger, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Logger

Gold Member

Trying to become more slender could be considered a fetish. Maybe a fantasy.

There are other forums that encourage weight loss, but discussing sexual aspects, or details of personal anatomy, is usually not well received, on those forums.

So I have a stomach that is larger than I desire. Doctors tell me my health could be better, if I lose some weight.

Muscles need more exercise, as I get older, to just to keep up my strength.

I measure my stomach, by pulling my penis straight out, and measuring how much of my penis I can see, over the top of my stomach. When I was fatter, I could only see the tip of my penis. Now I can see several inches or my penis. So my weight loss goal is to be able to see more of my penis, over my stomach.

I remember the first time someone called me "Fatso". I had to laugh, because I had been slender as a teenager, and could not understand how people might be fat. I also made fun of fat people behind their back.

So I understand that some people can be less than encouraging for overweight people. I have seen some zingers on this forum, but also some good encouragement. I am trying to cut back eating snacks after dinner. Eating later can become weight gain.

2. ginger

Gold Member

well Im no expert and diets are all well and good but you MUST stick to them....

My formula for weight loss eat what you want but less of it and exercise loads, not exactly a revelation but there it is....

good luck.

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Ginger speaks the truth.... He's on the "men are from mars bars" diet.

If you deny yourself something, you won't stick to it.

ply likes this.
  4. ginger

Gold Member

after a night with you I NEED a mars bar or two :)

5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

After a night or two with you.... I could die a happy woman!

ginger likes this.
  6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

As a career Fat Man I can say that I haven't really seen any "zingers" on here in the threads concerning weight loss (or outside of them either). Perhaps it's because I've gotten so jaded to it - after about 13 years of being The Fat Guy you kind of stop truly paying any mind. I may have even been on the receiving end of a few without ever realizing.

Interesting way to measure progress on weight loss. Had never considered the "How much of my penis can I see?" method.

And for the record - I'm a complete hypocrite. A Fat Guy who is one of the cruelest/harshest when it comes to judging/making fun of other Fat People. Mostly because I know that (with but few rare exceptions) it all boils down to a personal lack of discipline, self-care, and responsibility.

For Successful Weight Loss: Just remember to monitor intake (consume less calories than you burn in a day), constantly take yourself one tiny step further than your limits, and stay disciplined. It's not so much about what you are eating (after all, cows get fat eating nothing but grass) as how much you are eating. Also: How active you are.

Best of luck to you, friend. :D

Mikey22, ply and Dog_E_Ryder like this.
  7. BlueCollar

Gold Member

A few years ago I started gaining weight pretty fast. No exercise boring desk job where everyone ate out all the time. And then I got a job in my current field that demands you be physical. Constantly. In order to keep up I bought weights, started jogging and getting better food from the store. And cut out fast food completely. Now I can't even stand the smell of it. Lol.
    Breakfast is a protein shake. Snacks through the day are fruits and granola bars. Junk food slows you down. Combined with work all day and lifting weights or cardio the weight came off and it stays off.
    My advice to you is tweak your diet little by little. Replace things with smarter choices here or there. And when it comes time to exercise don't be afraid to push yourself.
    And one thing- protein shakes are great for you and they're great meal replacement options. I have one at 6:30-7 in the morning and don't eat a meal until 1 or so.
    As said before- good luck to you.

xtacy4 and (deleted member) like this.
  8. ginger

Gold Member

I agree with all the above.....

So ladies and ladies only, I can help with all your protein needs shakes or otherwise :p

9. BlueCollar

Gold Member

I knew that comment was gonna come out sooner than later. Lol.

luvbug, CaramelLady and ginger like this.
  10. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Garbage in, garbage out!

luvbug likes this.
  11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Extra weight makes you penis actually shorter (it's anchored inside your body so it does get shorter). Until last year I worked in healthcare and I was astounded at how little extra weight it takes to bring on major health problems like diabetes. The rule of thumb is 10% over BMI, and as a type one diabetic I would wish diabetes on my worst enemy. Also heart attacks and strokes, and I saw more than a few of those, and not very fat either.

Being slim, muscular and fit helps with a man's sex life and those one-hour or two-hour sessions we sometimes have! We've had a few recently and we eventually wore each other out, but in a nice way. Actually we both got sore.

I am 4kg heavier now than when I was 18 (I am 56). My main exercise is swimming which is very good for whole-body exercise and cardio-vascular fitness.

ply likes this.
  12. ginger

Gold Member

Way to go cbrmale :D

HotForHoney likes this.
  13. Rosa_g

swimming the curse of my live lol

ply and HotForHoney like this.
  14. ginger

Gold Member

^ maybe I could take you sometime and try to change your mined? ;)

15. Rosa_g

maybe ginger.... maybe lol

16. RubyAsh

Gold Member

Totally agree with 10_3XL on this one.
    Monitor your calorie intake and everyday push yourself a tiny step forward.
    Try cutting junk food out of your diet altogether. Just that alone should make a big difference on how you feel at the end of a week. Replace it with a healthier snack or even a plain glass of water. Continue with your normal meals, but try reducing the content on the plate bit by bit (you can use a dessert plate instead of a normal one).
    Exercise! Go for a brisk walk in the morning or evening (regardless of the weather conditions), instead of sitting in front of the TV or PC. Increase the time or the distance of the walk gradually. Eventually you'll find that you're addicted to it and miss not going.
    Sexercise - its a great way to loose weight :D and it works!
    Trust me on this one. I managed to lose 28 Kg (about 4.5 st) in under a year. I still ate regularly (smaller portions) and it included desserts and drinks. I've managed to maintain the desired weight for the past 4 years all with a little bit of self control on the foods I eat and ensuring that I don't neglect my exercise.
    So you see, its all about changing your eating and exercise habits. Good luck!

ply likes this.
  17. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I have weird stuff happen like gaining over 20 lbs in less than 3 weeks a few months ago. It's happened a few times before. It tales a long time to lose it, but I can gain a bunch in a hurry.

M<y weight fluctuates as much as 10 lbs in a day

I wood like the opportunity to try to fuck myself skinny though

18. RubyAsh

Gold Member

10 lbs in a day!!! That's like 9Kg in a day! Are you sure you're weighing yourself correctly? Are your scales in good working condition?
    To experience such fluctuation, it's most likely water retention, which is usually boosted by an high-carb and high-salt diet. Believe alcohol consumption may also make the scales jump that much during the course of a single day. However, I'd advise you to seek professional help to develop a healthy diet and exercise program and consult a doctor before you embark on major lifestyle changes to ensure that these are appropriate for you.

Here's some info on fuck yourself skinny
    http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/sex-workout
    All you have to do is get some action now.

ply and HotForHoney like this.
  19. cbrmale

Gold Member

I wish Americans would use more modern measures than those from Medieval times. I don't think 10 pounds is 9 kilograms but to be frank I don't have a clue what it is. But I think it's less than 9 by a fair margin.

RubyAsh likes this.
  20. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Tough

biker061 likes this.