[Ask a Girl] Emotional Rush

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pbs, Jun 13, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

The most wonderful and joyous feeling I've ever felt in life is the feeling I get when I give my lover an orgasm, and the bigger it is for her, the better it is for me. How many guys or gals here experience this emotional high when giving their partners the big O?

2. Trond

Gold Member

Never happened :(

3. Beach

Beach New Member

Mee ! I always have a grin on my stupid face I'm sure. I've said it before, I way prefer my SO to be satisfied before myself.

Trond, I don't understand..Never had a feeling of exhilaration from pleasing your wife ?

4. Trond

Gold Member

She never had an orgasm. At least not a strong one.

http://www.sexualforums.com/30088-never-a-normal-sex-life.html

5. Druthers

Druthers New Member

One of the most pleasurable feelings in the world :D

I think I like it more than she does.

6. Beach

Beach New Member

Ah I see...very frustrating I'm sure !
    I don't believe anyone mentioned a clitoral stimulant oil in your link provided.
    I recently bought some at my local shop.The sales gal took a tooth pick w a little on it and told us to dab it on the inside of our lips.
    Let me tell u there was definitely something going on there after a few minutes..lol.
    I imagine if I had a clit, it would make it uber sensitive..

Not sure it helps but just an idea.

7. olsonski

olsonski New Member

Yeah I love getting a girl off! So much so they are annoyed sometimes. Weird! I wish some girl cared as much as I do about getting me off as I did about getting them off.

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Fore sure, just that not with her anymore, not meant to be, but boy was she fun sexually

9. RawDog

RawDog Member

I like it ok, but what's hands down the best feeling ever is when we have a simultaneous orgasm. It's like our souls touch each other in the deepest, most fulfilling, most complete way possible.

EDIT: My apologies!! I didn't realize this was an [Ask a Girl] thread! I'll pay more attention next time.

10. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

No problem. I was asking both guys and gals - I had to pick a prefix before the thread could be posted.

11. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Good to hear. We often argue over who gets more of a thrill from her Os, her or me.

12. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Most of the positive replies so far have been from guys. My wife doesn't get the same feeling I get from making me cum. Is this just a guy thing - getting a rush from making a woman cum, and not the other way around?

13. nurseharley

Gold Member

i always feel very proud of myself. my goal is to make him feel as good as possible and please him in every way, so when he cums hard i know i've done something right. i love hearing him, i always know when it's more intense for him because he's much louder :D i love that. most guys aren't very vocal but hearing him makes me cum harder, or again.

14. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

I guess yea .. feeling that your partner is high gets you even more high, if you feel that your partner is just spending time or performing a duty ... I dont think it will be the same, whatever how hot is your mate.

15. wht1zzfe

wht1zzfe New Member

im with beach. gfs pleasure is my priority. eventually ill work up the courage to lick her ass and see how she likes it.

16. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Trond,

I think her being very ticklish is a sign that she is VERY sensitive, and needs to trust that you will be VERY gentle when touching her. I also think a vibrator is going in the wrong direction - too much stimulation. Try this: first of all be very patient, and kiss or touch her somewhere that's not ticklish and work your way VERY SLOWLY to somewhere that is. As she begins to respond, stop touching her immediately, and then work your way back, each time trying to assure her that you will be very gentle, until she can feel confident and relax into the feelings. Eventually she should let you touch her ticklish spots without recoiling. Your objective is to work your way to her clit, and it may take a long time - weeks, months, or even years, but she must trust that you will be gentle and considerate as you go. This is how I was able to get my wife from some anxiety of being touched to enjoying it. Her prior experience was being roughly handled, and I had to earn her trust before she would let herself go. She now has great orgasms and loves for me to kiss and lick her clit.

17. Meee

Gold Member

When the boyfriend and I were new and I made him cum, I was quite pleased with myself. Now it gives me a thrill that has deeper meaning. We're so close. He's so vulnerable and trusting. It makes me feel a wave of love. When I cum, I'm looking inward. When he cums, it's about him. I think I feel more connected to him when he cums than when I cum.

18. Trond

Gold Member

Thanks! Our therapist suggested something similar. We will see where it goes.

Lucky boyfriend :)

19. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

I wonder if part of the feeling guys are getting is because the female orgasm is "elusive" or harder to make happen than the male orgasm? I get a rush from making my man cum, it makes me feel good to give him such pleasure. I feel the most spiritualy connected to him when we cum at the same time, its an emotional rush of feelings that are unmatched & feels new and amazing every time it happens :)

20. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I think you're right about that. Not only is the female orgasm more complex and difficult to achieve, but guys tend to approach women's pleasure from a male perspective, which is inappropriate for her. When a guy focuses on giving pleasure to his woman rather than receiving or taking pleasure from her, it opens up another dimension of gratification for both, especially the guy, although most won't discover it until they've had several thousand orgasms and begin to wonder if there's more to it than that.

#20 pbs, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2011