embarrassing moments

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by boobjob, Jul 29, 2013.

1. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Tell me about those moments in your sex life when you wished you could just disappear.

For example: my wife (then girlfriend) were visiting her brother. He had a real nice apartment with great furnishings but no extra bedroom so we were staying in his den for the week. One afternoon while he was at work our desire got the better of us. We tried to be good and had some great shower sex with her bent over holding on for dear life as I banged her standing up till we both came. But as we dried offand were still pretty horny decided that since we were nice and clean it was a perfect time for a littleoral sex. Well we didn't decide as much as it just happened. We started rubbing each other with the towels, then with our hands and then we fell onto the futon that was our bed for the week. Before we knew it we were in a hot 69 and when she came she gushed all over my face. At that point we weren't thinking any more. I flipped her over on her back and we fucked torridly for who knows how long. Well the hole time that we fucked her pussy continued to produce copious amounts of lubrication. We had thundering simultaneous orgasms and laughed as that we needed to go back to the shower to clean up. Then it dawned on us.

There was a huge wet spot on the futon.

We turned the mattress over but That futon was never the same. And the room smelled like cum for the rest of our visit.

So please share your story about ruining some furniture or getting caught or whatever. I could use a laugh.A

#1 boobjob, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
  2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

had sex on a dining table that was a pedestal-type.... right at the end, right before i came, the damn thing came apart- the table top slid backwards and bumped the wall because the screws holding it to the pedestal snapped. so there i am, gripping the sides of the table, moaning like crazy, redic's arm under my thigh, sliding backwards. moans turned into a scream, thighs clenched around him and damn near broke his penis, and worst of all- NO ORGASM! The fear of falling completely crushed the orgasmic bliss that was climbing. worst thing is- it was my great grandmother's table, and the next time my mom came over, she asked why it was missing... awkward!

3. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

LOL. Love it. That exactly what I was looking for.

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Another example: as a teen I was titty fucking my girlfriend on my bed and when I came she turned her head. My load shot right past her and we never did find it. Unfortunately, my mom did when she was cleaning. Said she found something that looked like a food stain on the wall , what was I doing in there?

5. redics_girl

:lol:brow

6. blondi

blondi Member

My college bf still lived at home because it was easier and cheaper, I did too so no problems there, and his brother would constantly walk in on us and proceed to have complete conversations with him and ruin everything. Not the worst thing. But, one day we're going at it and I hear a knock and voice at the door, it sounded just like the brother and my bf told him just a minute and I was so surprised the brother didn't just bust in as usual that I laughed really loud. Bf asked why I was laughing so I explained. He said, "that was my dad." Bf had not told his parents we were together. That was the most embarrassing introduction ever.

jt _couple2012 likes this.
  7. JonJo

Gold Member

I was seeing a 43 year old divorcee, 'A', who had a 19 year old daughter who lived at home.
    I never stayed over because for some reason she didn't want to have sex with her daughter in the house.
    She didn't even want her to know we were having sex.
    One night, her daughter being away at a pop concert, I did stay over.
    'A' was having a very enjoyable, grinding and noisy ride, on top, unprotected (she was on the pill), with both of us very 'near', when her daughter walked into the bedroom.
    'A' shot off me leaving my rampant cock standing in full view.
    The sensations of her departure on my cock was enough to caused me to cum and it shot and spurted out all over the place.
    All her daughter did was laugh, saying "sorry if I spoilt your fun mum, just came in to tell you concert was cancelled" and pointing at my oozing cock, "looks as if it's too late for you to carry on".
    She left the room, then putting her head round the door said "And after all you've told me about always using condoms".
    Both of us were too embarrassed for me to stay.

JonJo.

#7 JonJo, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  8. redics_girl

awwww, that's sad! but funny for us :)

9. CaramelLady

That would bother me too to be caught by a nun, but it was gracious the way she handled it.

10. CaramelLady

I love the stories in this thread!

11. Essene

Gold Member

I actually don't have any. I have many where my partners have wished they hadn't done what they did; but not so much on my side.

Okay- not at all.