Embarrassed!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lotlot, Aug 31, 2008.

1. lotlot

lotlot New Member

I can't believe i'm posting this as my first post but here goes lol.

Well I've been with my boyfriend for around 4 months and last night we decided to finally go further with eachother and have sex. I'm a virgin, but hes not. We had both had quite a bit to drink so we were very drunk. The thing is that when we tried, it's like we couldn't get it in the right place. It was out of pain or being tense or anything, its like we couldn't quite aim lol :eek: He's really quite experienced so he knows what he's doing, it's just that now it's knocked my confidence and i'm really nervous about trying again. How can i make it easier next time? Is this normal?

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

"How can i make it easier next time? Is this normal?"

You can make it easier by not getting drunk. Remember, in addition to making you dumb and clumsy, alcohol deadens your nerve endings. It can make you lose some inhibitions, but it also lessens the intense feelings you should experience with good sex. If you want to drink and have sex, I'd suggest you limit your drinks to one or two.

About anything could be considered "normal" with enough drink. One thing that's certainly normal is failed sex.

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I agree with Joe, drunk sex is not the way to go the first time. Next time, just take your time and focus on your feelings rather than the act itself. Get relaxed and take your time. Trust me, you can be a veteran and still not get it right sometimes.....

4. bucky

bucky New Member

I would really like to hear the story behind that statement.:rofl

It is true you probably had a tough time from drinking. The first time is hard enough for a girl no matter what, so you should be in complete control of your faculties not to mention your body, when you try again. Good luck and happy f*cking.:eyes

5. igor

Gold Member

I was thinking the same thing! :lol

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Sorry, Bucky, I do not kiss and tell! LOL. Surely you do not doubt my abilities, hot thang? :p

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Both of you...HIDEAWAY!!! Pronto....pwease????;)

8. Katprr

Katprr New Member

First off you can make it alot easier if you all weren't drinking. Since this will be your first time, it is best to do it sobber, you want to know what is going on with you and your body. Plus you want to be able to let him know if he is hurting you or not. Being drunk doesn't help anything at all.
    Also make sure you use lots of lube and alot foreplay if he is experianced then he should know this. Communication is key in this situation, knowledgable communication not drunken communication. LOL
    Best Wishes!!

9. Pride

Pride New Member

As far as the question of it being normal. I honestly would have to say the whole aim thing is normal. LOL im kind of a bad aim it takes me a second sometimes and often the girl helps with me to get in. ESPECIALLY drunk

10. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Well ... I mean the way I read that statement there doesn't even have to be a story there. Bear with me a second...

Every person has different erogenous zones. Some girls it's their neck. Others it's touches to their back or massaging X place on their body. (I mean aside from the obvious ones! :brow) So Guy A could be a veteran and be having sex with Girl B for the first time. Sure he knows some things, but he doesn't know her body yet. Each person and their body is different, so you have learn them.

11. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

This is exactly what I meant. Except in reverse from my point of view. I am accustomed to knowing exactly what to do to my husband, and knowing how he responds what he likes, etc. Still sometimes things go awry, based upon different biological and chemical (alchol) factors. The main lesson for the OP is that sex with a new person takes time to get right, so keep doing it until you get there! ;)

What a wise young man you are!

12. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Naaaah, I'm just a smart ass! :D

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Fine. I retract my compliment for the smart ass evil capitalist.

14. lotlot

lotlot New Member

Thanks so much for all your advice, i really appreciate it and i certainly won't be drinking next time.

You've particularly made me feel better lol, i don't feel so weird now!!

Charlotte
    xx

15. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Oh :p to you too!

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yeah, bring that tongue on!