Embarassing moments for those with kids...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mystic, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystic

Mystic New Member

Anyone have any embarrassing moments with their kids and sex? A friend of mine's 6 yo Daughter asked why she kept a bottle of "glue" in her pillow case. :lol

My own little one is 2 and obsessed with lotion. (You can see where this is going already I know.) One day she was in my nightstand, I didn't really think anything of it. I went back upstairs and was sitting chatting with my MIL. Up runs my Daughter to show her Grandma her "Lotion". I still wasn't thinking, because she often runs around with a travel sized bottle of baby lotion. Nope it was a bottle of flavoured lube :whoa My MIL never said a word, just I think you should put that back where you found it. "Ok Grandma, I put lotion back." and off she went. I could have died. The sad thing is, it was given to me by a friend as a joke. I've never used it, lol. :eek:

2. Liz83

Liz83 New Member

We do not have kids. But we have been cought by my room mate back in college many times!

3. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Thank GOD I have never been on either end of that.

4. pussycat69

Gold Member

Try the little one asking if they could have your gum in the drawer of the nightstand(a condom).After you say no,they ask if they can have your pack of playing cards(the new box of condoms)...mind you,they were all buried under the socks.

5. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

My oh my, which story to post....
    ooh, ooh, I know!!!!

Hubby and I mess around in the living room usually, because our kids always end up sleeping in our room. So its pitch black, and I'm laying buck nekkid on the living room floor, whilst he is "down south" and our 5 year old walks out of the bedroom. He can't see anything because he's behind the couch, so my hubby jumps up and asks him what is he doing up so late.

So he says something about not being able to sleep, and where's mama. I'm thinking I'm safe, flat on the floor (still nekkid) up against the bottom of the couch, and my husband goes to the kitchen to get him a drink.

I'm just laying there, trying not to move (or laugh) and my son pokes his head around the end of the couch (by my feet) and asks why I'm sleeping on the floor. To which I immediately replied, I dropped my contact under the couch, and I have to get it, go to bed....

6. FlaminFrancesca

Aside from the above incident, we have been walked in on, (while actually having sex) by my dad, my mom, his mom, his sister, and some of our friends, all on seperate occasions.

7. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

How did his sister handle that one? LOL

8. Mystic

Mystic New Member

ROFL Punkkitty!!! Just be glad he didn't want to help you find it!

9. loveitrough

Gold Member

I walked in on my mom and dad when I was about 6 Still hear voices in my head because of it:lol

10. FlaminFrancesca

Oh god, that one was the worst, she was young, like... 7 or 8, and it was worse cuz it was doggie... I can hear her plain as day, she said "Ooooh, thats bad, you're being bad"

Hehe... I try not to think about that one, lol...

11. loveitrough

Gold Member

I can't imagine my mom or dad walking in on us. Especialy some of the stuff we do:brow

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

My master bedroom is a loft overlooking the livingroom. Once when my late wife's 14-year-old son was visiting he had (unknown to us) decided to sleep on the livingroom sofa instead of in the guest room. We started the day with an early morning romp, complete with only somewhat muffled moans and screams. He didn't make a sound until we were finished, but then he yelled up to us, "You guys sure are noisy!" :eek:

Years later my (now) wife had come for a visit with her daughter, but since said daughter didn't know her mother and I were more than friends, after the daughter went to bed we'd sneak out to my camper, which was parked in my driveway, for a little fun. My neighbor across the street worked at an establishment that I did business with on a daily basis, so when I appeared there one morning after she says, "I know what you did last night!" And about a half dozen of her female co-workers all started snickering. :rofl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.