Electro stimulaton to make yourslf cum ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ctown75, Dec 9, 2007.

1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

I have recently scene some video on the net showing guys putting wires around their cocks to make themselves cum and they shoot a lot without using their hands,it looks kinda dangerous to me, so has anybody ever tried this.

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Like one of those things that they had a few years ago that shocks ur stomach that supposedly simulated situps? That sounds dangerous on the crotch.

3. igor

Gold Member

Although I haven't had the chance to do much experimenting with it, I have used electric stimulation and it shows promise (My goal is to be able to have a totally hands-free orgasm). Done properly (right location of electrodes or pads and the proper settings) using a "tens" electronic muscle stim unit will probably work.

4. sex_addict

sex_addict New Member

I've seen videos of the units in action, they'd probably work but you'd want to trust the person with the controller.

5. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

It would be fun until you shocked your selfin a bad way...

6. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

I have scene this a lot on xtube,so it seems to work but I do not know if I want to try.The guys are making themselves cum hands free.

7. vter

vter New Member

yuk!!! Not my thing and its actually weird imo!

8. doreigirl

doreigirl New Member

Geez, I would like to know more about Electrostimulation. I would love to give it a try in my BDSM relationship with my BF, but it is so expensive to buy the equipment.

I've seen BDSM pics and movies showing electric probes in the ass and pussy simultaneously. Does it just cause pain or can it really get a girl off? I don't need to spend $500 just for pain. I can get that a whole lot cheaper. But if I can truly orgasm hands free, that would be cool, especially if master were at the controls.

9. igor

Gold Member

Done properly with the right equipment, it is not painful, although it can be. The control units have controls to adjust the intensity as well as the types of pulses. You always start with the intensity set to minimum. It is not unlike when you go to a chiropractor that performs a "muscle stim" on you. He attaches the pads on your back then cranks up the machine until it starts to get a little uncomfortable, then backs off a bit. The electro sex stimulation units (some are called "tens" units) are very similar. The important thing is to keep all electrodes below the waist.

10. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

You can do that through meditation.

11. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I used a 10s unit for about 6 mos before I had back surgery.
    So I will explain it The amp are high and the volts are low, So you cant possibly
    electrocute yourself with. You set the jolt (my word) to where you are comfortable with it
    and also the frequency of the jolt. you tape the electrodes so the jolt goes
    in and out where you wish.
    I wanted to put one electrode on my balls and one on my wife's mons and see how it would feel when I entered Her but as open as She is She wouldn't have anything
    to do with it. It was a prescription and not available for general use at that time.
    I was putting some stuff away in the attic one day and ran across a 12v
    transformer and on a whim I plugged it in and held 1 wire in one hand and
    1 in the other and it gave me a constant jolt, So I pulled my cock out
    and held one wire and touched the other to the head of my cock
    I wont be doing that anymore.

Hiker

12. igor

Gold Member

Believe me - it's the current that is dangerous. Doing what you did with a transformer, there was no current limiting (I am an electronics engr so I know). The tens unit is much safer, and of course they always tell you to keep all electrodes below the waist so as not to interfere with the heart.

There was another "electro-sex" scheme that involved electrodes connected directly to the output of a stereo amplifier - that's also dangerous - again - no current limiting.

13. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

hummm..so your saying that car battery idea is out hu? :D

14. itsjustme48

itsjustme48 New Member

i would be way to scared to try i just posted about how much a love my penis i wouldnt put it in that situation

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

HAHA! That's the way to take care of your meat, baby. :lol

16. Squint

Squint Member

Ok I can’t resist (LOL) . . . AC or DC?

17. []D[][]V[][]D

[]D[][]V[][]D New Member

i have this heat pad for my back and there are two little vibrating massage things in it. I can place one on the head of my penis and the other by my balls. I have only done it twice but it was fun to cum without actually jerking off.

18. igor

Gold Member

Believe it or not, you can get killed from a car battery. It has, for all practical purposes, unlimited current capability, and less than 1/2 amp can kill you. it would be rare that that would happen but if you are wet/sweaty, it can.

To answer another question - definetly AC. DC will not work for stimulation.

19. poster_guy03

poster_guy03 New Member

20. MtTightAss

MtTightAss New Member

New member here.
    I am facing having to use a EMS/TENS Combo unit for sexual needs. Reason is some 30 yrs ago I got nailed by a sniper bullet in Vietnam. The bullet did a lot of damage pelvicly for me. Since then I have had some form of Bionic Therapy in that part of my male anatomy. Now I was recently diagnosed as diabetic, and vulnerable to infections. I presently have what is called a Semi-Rigid Penile Implant which is hard all the time in a fashion. Meaning it can be bent out of the way and rebent back to position. However the neuropathy or lack of sensation does not permit me to orgasm normally. So I am faced in the use of a EMS /TENS unit to help me get to the point of orgasm now. Irregardless of how much stimulation I receive from my Lady Friends.

So those that balk at such a device you may one day eat your words as they will haunt you as mine has me. When one has no choice left and ones health or even sexual health depends on such then you come to realize how vulnerable one really is in life. Be grateful for what you have been blessed with. For my needs now I need rely upon technology to be of help for me and my health now.

Do be grateful for what you have for one day you won't have that option in life. Believe me I have had to learn the hard way and its not fun eating ones words when it comes back to ones self later in life.