electricity and girls?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by the_traveler, Feb 19, 2011.

1. the_traveler

the_traveler New Member

ok, i've got to ask this..

a while back i wrote about an experiment i did with 2 call girls trying gonzfeld goggles (that blast with you different light frequiency and music) while one was oral sexing another.
    this time i thought what would happen one of them would wear them, her hands would be tied up AND this [link deleted] would be connected to her nipples or pussy lips while her friend plays with the current level, and maybe use a vibrator inside her all at the same time.
    i know this may sound like a torture device, but it's very mild current (powered by 9v battery)
    i won't touch her so they won't be dissusced by me.

but they main question, would it harm her at these spots? originally it was meant for ear lobes to stimulate alpha waves in the brain.

#1 the_traveler, Feb 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2011
  2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Youve been here long enough to know about posted links traveler...:tsktsk
    In short...no, I don't think it would do anything because the voltage is way to small....:eyes

3. the_traveler

the_traveler New Member

i thought this in regarards to posted links to videos and they should be in vids section.

4. igor

Gold Member

So-called "E-stim" probes/pads should never be applied above the waist (if that's what you are talking about).

Also under the right conditions even a 9V battery can be fatal. Mainly it is current that kills, not voltage (although a high voltage causes burns). If the conductive path has a low enough resistance, the current an be dangerous (simple Ohm's law).

5. the_traveler

the_traveler New Member

and this is exactly the reason i've posted the link, i don't know what are e-stims, the electroes i'm talking about are the size of finger TIPS, and they are designed to be pinched on the ear lobe flesh (that WAY above the waist right?)