[Ask a Guy] ejaculation

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by awakened, Dec 26, 2010.

1. awakened

awakened New Member

Since my husband had a vasectomy years ago, he has shot these little clear gelatinous bullets with his cum. It is a little funny because i always think of jewed up gummy candy Lol. For those of you that have had vasectomies, is this common, or do i have a special gummy bear guy???:D

2. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

My husband had a vasectomey 12 years ago and he has never had anything like that.At least not that I can recall...

3. htoad

htoad Active Member

I had a vasectomy about 15 years ago, and the consistency or volume of my cum has not changed - but is it never was as you described.

I have noticed is that more hyrdated I am, the thinner its "consistency". How hydrated does your husband keep himself?

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

I have seen exactly what you are describing before and I asked my urologist about it. He said it's okay, it happens to some guys.

5. MrScience

MrScience New Member

Vasectomies only eliminates the sperm in an ejaculate...which is between 1-5% of the ejaculate volume, depending on who you ask. Therefore, a vasectomy should not change the consistency of an ejaculate very much. That said, some men do notice slight variations in their ejaculates over time...and your "jelly bullets" do not sound out of the ordinary.

6. too_thick

too_thick Member

Semen thickness very by the temperature.

Colder = thicker
    Hotter = thiner

7. yitbos

yitbos New Member

I have this. I always wondered and my dr said it was nothing to worry about it's just the way I am. I don't know that I'd call them bullets, I never really thought that much about it.

I use to think it built up because of not having sex for a few days. But I'm not sure that's the case. For mr" when I cum and that's part of it,it feels really good. It's like the hole in my penis has been stretched just slightly. That's about the only way I can describe it. I think it feels incredible when it cums out and I absolutely know when it happens.

I'd love to have that every time. I seem to notice it when I edge myself. Playing with myself or getting some mild play from my wife during the day and wanting to cum but not actually cum, I seem to get this more.

8. igor

Gold Member

That's right. Be thankful that you are not on meds like I am that result in completely dry orgasms that are not nearly as satisfying as "real" ones.