Ejaculation control

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Wzs99, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Wzs99

Wzs99 New Member

Does anyone have any knowledge to give on how to control ejaculation durng intercourse?

2. john78

john78 New Member

This used to be a problem for me. Here's what worked to help me gain control. Masturbate until you feel like you're about to cum, then stop. Keep taking yourself to the edge, then stopping. Do this for a really long time, and then allow yourself to cum. It will feel 10 times better and you'll shoot a larger load. Keep practicing this technique. You'll have lots of fun trying :)

Eventually, over time, you will have conditioned yourself to know when to slow down or stop during sex to hold off on cumming until you and your partner are ready.

My wife and I often switch positions when I'm getting close. This gives you a chance to take a "breather" and keeps things exciting and interesting.

3. Jemrada

Jemrada New Member

What john78 will work well. You can also practice when you go to the bathroom. There are muscle that you can use to stop it yourself. Like when you pee, try to stop peeing. Do that a couple times each time you go to the bathroom and this will build those muscle up to where you can stop the ejaculation.

I used to have the same problem. With practice I can go as long as my wife likes me to and most of the time she tells me when shes had enough.

When you can have control to ejaculate at the same time as your partner. You will really be able to enjoy sex.

4. igor

Gold Member

I also do what John78 says. I also take it a bit further sometimes by getting to the point of no return, then very carefully let it go "over the edge" (have an orgasm) without physical stimulation. You may cum a little or a lot, but you can retain your erection but not be nearly as sensitive as before and go a long time til the next orgasm.

You can also get a desensing liquid (such as "Mandelay") and rub just one drop into the glans to reduce the sensitivity a bit.

5. HoRiZoN

HoRiZoN New Member

I'm "training" on this.

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I've never had a problem finishing too soon, but I've found that switching positions almost always delays ejaculation for me. I think I could go all day, but my wife starts getting sore after 20-30 minutes, so we seldom go beyond 3-4 different positions. (Some she can only tolerate for a few minutes at a time or she'll end up with back pain, etc.)

7. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

I am having the same problem too where I cum too quick when I am inside of her.I would love to have sex for at least 30 to 40 mins before I start cumming.

8. flip

flip New Member

I never had that problem...
    But you can stop ejaculation by contracting PC (pubococcygeal) muscles which wil prevent sperm to get out...
    In the begining you'll have a slight decrease in erection but eventually it will get better...
    Don't use condoms for prolonged pleasure since they have an anestetic which ''knocks off'' your ''little friend'' and for me it always ended up in loss of erection!

9. Miki

Miki Banned

All the men in here? Well, I do stand out. :eek: If I may offer advise medically and psychologically. Basically, I either recommend manual pressure on the base of the penis or perineum to prevent ejaculation or the development of internal muscular control of the penile sphincters to produce retrograde ejaculation -- backing the sperm up into the urinary bladder. Okay, I said my opinion... :) The doctor is in!

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ahhh Miki babe,
    For me touching the perinium at that point is like pulling the trigger of a loaded gun......:autofire

For your reference guys just loooove having that done to them.

11. flip

flip New Member

You cannot back up sperm inside urinary blader since that would lead to infection. I also pointed out that you should try to excercise with your PC muscles what will result in prevention of flow of semen...
    The pressure at the base of the penis-between anus and testicles is also a good idea but men don't tend to like to do that on their own...

To sum up, it best to do PC muscles work out and after some time you will be able to control it completelly and will stop decrase in erection.

12. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I love doing the manual technique on men who don't know that you can orgasm without ejaculating..... and then see the look on their face when they've had an awesome orgasm, but are still hard without any sign of losing that. Using this with my boys (hubby and lover) has helped them learn to control those muscles on their own, so that they can orgasm without ejaculating during intercourse.

13. Miki

Miki Banned

:uhh: ok...

14. Miki

Miki Banned

:zzz

15. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Is anyone in particular boring you? Or just the thread?

16. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

She's a narcoleptic.

17. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Ah I see..... I thought maybe my response was intensely.....DULL

18. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Mel ... from what I've read you are largely incapable of making a dull post.

19. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Oh, I'm blushing now...... (I hope that's good!)

20. Miki

Miki Banned

I'm an insomniac... not someone bored. And I really like that smiley. For not knowing that I'm just going to spank you because... I JUST WANT TOO!!
    :spank