Ejaculating or having sex in the shower...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexytime, Apr 1, 2009.

1. sexytime

sexytime New Member

Hi,

An old coach of my friend's once said that masturbating in the shower is the best place to do it since it washes away all the evidence.

Lol, why he said this, I don't know.

But my question is, for you, does it really just wash away? When I come in the shower, if it doesn't go right down the drain, it begins to sort of stick to the bottom of the shower and you need to scrub it off, not hard, but still, it doesn't just go down. And any left of the head can get stuck there as well. So point is, its a rather sticky situation.

So, my main question is, is this just me? Or is everyone like this?

Male of female responses are fine, and thanks in advance

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'll answer your question with another question... Why are you so concerned about 'washing away the evidence'? Masturbation is perfectly healthy and normal.

But having doing it in the shower, I'll agree, it doesn't just automatically wash away. It clings to the shower surface like a falling man clinging to a rock cliff. It takes some extra effort to have it wash down the drain. :lol

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

guffaw!!!

4. Dreama

Gold Member

This is the weirdest question...

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

I was thinking about this a little more while out for my jog, and the more I think about it, the more I'm wierded out by the fact your friend was told this by a coach. Just seems like a very inappropriate discussion topic.

6. igor

Gold Member

Uh, I never had a problem with cum washing away down the drain :lol

What do you mean by "any left of the head"? Do you mean the head of your cock? :eek

7. Mephisto

Mephisto New Member

Unless he's being overly exuberant with the shower head

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The reason seminal fluid sticks to surfaces is a perfectly natural phenomenon.
    The fluid as it is ejaculated is quite liquid but very soon enzymes components within converts it's property to a gelled state but only temporally. This is necessary in coitus to allow placement in the female genital track and "stick" around long enough for the sperms to have a chance of finding their way towards their target.
    Some people commenting above have ridiculed ST on topic but hopefully the reason has been clarified.
    And BTW, I find the shower the best place to masturbate as well.
    Nothing more sensual than a warm water massage whilst enjoying pleasurable relief below.
    ST, I have found that a strong stream of warm to hot water easily flushes away the cum, which if not removed will start to stink as the cellular components break down and releasing the DNA which in turn further degrade to smelly pyrenes.

9. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I can only assume that you still live at home and are concerned that someone will notice the cum in the shower and know that you are masturbating in the shower....or your mum will come across it when she cleans it... Don't stress about that, no one will notice anything as most people don't study the walls when they shower and when you clean it, you spray the walls with detergent so it will be broken down and then scrubbed away.

10. jhart20

jhart20 New Member

I think masturbation is just normal, we are only human to feel the needs of sex, or just bursting out.

11. RenCom

RenCom Member

That was an awesome explanation, and really clears everything out. And yes, I did notice that it sticks on surfaces/body/hands. I found that cold water washes the sperm away better though... (even though I know the physics/chemistry behind the "strong stream of warm/hot water" method)

12. onedropthebomb

onedropthebomb New Member

Yeah it tends to stick in the plug hole sometimes?

13. fregsex

fregsex New Member

iv never had a problem with it going down the drain. I guess if you shot it on the wall or somthing where theres no water. but mine always goes down.

14. ShanikaJ

ShanikaJ New Member

I do it in the shower all the time, but its easier for girls no mess lol!!

15. mr_orgasmo

mr_orgasmo New Member

I don't ever really have a problem with it. I hardly ever do anything myself anymore, but it seems to wash away easy as it comes. I just do it in the beginning of the shower, then the soap and conditioner and shampoo washes it away. Try also (if you havent done it yet), at last second point the head of your cock right at the drain, you can kneel a little to get closer, then if your accurate, the current of the rushing water should pull the vum right down with it. If it continues to be a problem, don't finish in the shower, but walk to the toilet and finish in there.

16. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

You stick it in the plug hole? Bloody hell you must be very bendy or have a large shower tray.