Ejaculate during cunnilingus?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by gourlegr, Nov 2, 2010.

1. gourlegr

gourlegr New Member

Hi, I'm writing something unique about my girlfriend's (soon to be wife's) and my sex life. When I first gave her oral sex, she enjoyed it greatly. However, after a while, I got very aroused by doing this too. I could get an erection just from me giving her cunnilingus. Then, when I was eating her out one time, I ejaculated. Now when my girlfriend tried to pull me onto her for intercourse, I showed her I already climaxed. She was frustrated at first, but then she laughed. Now every time I go down on her, I ejaculate. It also isn't me grinding on the bed or anything, since this happened when I was eating her out on the table and I wasn't getting any stimulation. In fact, we almost never have intercourse bc we both get stimulated enough from cunnilingus. I was wondering if anyone else has expereinced anything similar? Someone we told this too thinks this is highly unusual.
  2. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

I have come very close while eating her, but not quite. If I was doing it regularly like you, I would change the routine and fuck her until I come and then finish her off with cunnilingus. The cum isn't bad if you haven't done that, not much taste at all but it's super slick. The extra lube even helps you get some more acrobatic tongue movement. She might like it better.

3. Northside

Northside Member

Photos:
    Never had that happen. Maybe you should stop the oral when you feel you're getting close and resume when you've calmed down a bit. You could go down after you screw and cum in her like H.R. suggests, but a lot of guys lose their desire after they cum. A lot of chicks really dig it if you do though.
  4. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

I've orgasmed from giving a blowjob, but as far as I know, he's never cum from going down on me, other than in the 69 position:).
  5. Dragon_Fire

Dragon_Fire Gold Member

I've never a had a guy cum from going down me yet but I've orgasmed from giving head plenty of times.
  6. Meee

Meee Gold Member

Photos:
    I think it's sweet that you both enjoy oral sex together so much. Oral sex is sex! Enjoy it on its own. If you want to have intercourse, do other things for foreplay and save oral for special times.