Ehh, god, my dad is annoying. He even doesn't want me to get a good degree in college

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MagicMarker, Apr 22, 2010.

1. MagicMarker

MagicMarker New Member

I'm 19, and I'm STILL not allowed to be separated from my parents! I have sex with myself in the bathroom, but...

Whenever I get on the computer, he always whistles one note for like, 2 seconds, telling me to take a break from the damn computer as soon as I get on. I haven't even done ANYTHING, and he's like "Take a break! You used the computer too much!"

So that explains why I barely have time to do ANY college work. I'm gonna fail my goal to achieve a Master degree. I wouldn't be surprised to be like, only an Associate. I'll blame everything on him.

So every DAMN minute, he reminds me to take a shitty break at least 8 times.

This is not exaggerated, I swear. Yes, he's THAT annoying. You better be glad you don't have a dad like that.

2. MagicMarker

MagicMarker New Member

Re: Ehh, god, my dad is annoying. He even doesn't want me to get a good degree in col

P.S. yes, he pisses me off and he's as annoying as FUCKING HELL.

3. wawoo

wawoo New Member

Re: Ehh, god, my dad is annoying. He even doesn't want me to get a good degree in col

Tell him, you finish all you homeworks on computer and you have sex in the bathroom. So, he won't bother you again when you sit in front of computer.

4. MagicMarker

MagicMarker New Member

wawoo, are you crazy?

5. MademoiselleRouge

MademoiselleRouge New Member

Yeah im so lucky i dont have my dad supporting my ass while i go to college.

6. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

My parents do dumb things too. Can't you just tell him you are studying and then ignore him?

7. Northside

Gold Member

Well one thing I've learned, and not in college, is that telling others of problems with someone else, won't accomplish a thing. You simply need to tell your Dad that it's annoying and counter productive to your studies to be constantly interupted. I think you'll find he really wants you to succeed at whatever you do. Parents are like that. You might even find out why he's doing this, if you just ask. Good luck.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

When I was in college, I had to give my TV to someone else in my dorm because I had no time for anything but studying (no such thing as computers). If that TV was in the room, I was drawn to it where I would get absorbed and waste time. I couldn't pass my courses without studying all the time. Some people can, but not me, I'm too distractable. Maybe that is what your Dad is thinking.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

I moved this thread to the Beanery & Lounge because it doesn't have anything to do with sex.

10. Dreama

Gold Member

Move the hell out, dude. You can't complain about family rules if you're 19 and living at home.

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

It looks like Daddy discovered she was on SF for 12 hours a day and pulled the plug.
    Tuition tends to make parents act like that :p.