Effeminate guyz

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Lymina, May 3, 2012.

1. Lymina

Lymina New Member

I'm pushing 35 and I like to remember old experiences and actually one of my favourite games is to remember my bf in school and my first guyz i've kept for a long time and I was just thinking, were are all the 80's girly looking guyz gone ? :D

I tend to find them cute. What about you ?

[​IMG]

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

God almighty it that pic ofva guy with balls?
    It is good enough to fuck and I am a homophobe.
    That said in the seventies had long wavy blond hair and looking back I looked disturbingly feminine so no wonder got hit on by so many fags.

3. AHappyWife

AHappyWife New Member

That's Sebastion Bach from Skid Row. Oddly, he does look very much like a chick and not anything like someone living on Skid Row.

4. BigTitLover

Gold Member

Long hair rocker look is still around, mostly in '80's tribute hair bands LOL

Ol' Sebastian (like most guys as they age) is looking old, not as girly as he did back in the day.

[​IMG]

5. thunderseed

Gold Member

Gross... he looks like my aunt. I like men who look like men. It only looks cute on vampires and maybe Marilyn Manson since he/she/it pulls off the androgynous dead person look quite well.

That fad is all over town, bikers, hippies, punks, emos, rockers, skateboarders and stoners... oh and all of the homeless men.

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Here's Leif Garrett!! He's still alive - kinda. :ugh

[​IMG]

I remember the fuss at my High School when it was rumoured that he was going to travel along the road out the front of our school. One girl got particularly abusive when the Principal insisted she come back into class rather than stand out by the gate all day.

7. too_thick

too_thick Member

Once I was at a fast food place I had my hair grown out 5-6" long or so & curly

The person that was taking the order called me ma'am.
    I was a little bit drunk too.
    SOB was lucky I did not jump the counter and punch him in the face.

My dad is a fucken asshole calls me "her" and "she" many times. I told him that if he ever said that to me again that I would punch him in the face. I told him I wasn't fucking around too and gave him a nice punch in the arm.

8. Lymina

Lymina New Member

I think he's cute. He should shave his head though. Always thought guyz loosing their hair are better off shaving everything. I always wondered why only men are loosing hair. It's a hormonal thing I suppose

9. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Yep, Lymina, hormonal but also hereditary, usually from the Mother's side. I was losing my hair at 16. Didn't ever do the long hair thing, except for a play I was in, then grew a ponytail. My boss hated it, so I kept it for about a year. :lol:D:eyes I don't "shave" my head, but try to keep all three of my hairs quite short, as they're easier to manage then...:p

T

10. Kermit

Gold Member

Well I'm sure the bullying epidemic weeded them out significantly

More seriously and likely....I guess things eventually change in fashion over time, depending on prevailing attitudes about gender appearance, what is acceptable what is not. Like for example, maybe it was instilled to me early with either a self-applied notion or a prevailing notion at the time, i refuse to wear pink (though apparently it's acceptable now). It's the only color i refuse to wear in any article of clothing. But they will come back one of these days.