Eegads, I've out horndogged myself! A true story

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

OK, so you may recall, I went horse camping last week. After I set up camp and hung out for a while, I decided to take my horse for a ride alone so I could take some pictures. Usually, I need to get off my horse to get a good shot and I didn't want to bother other riders with all the stop and go. Anywho, I grabbed my camera, mixed a strong vodka and OJ for the trail, mounted my steed and off I went. The sky above me was turning ever darker as a storm rolled in, but I figured I'd only be out for about an hour or so, I wasn't alarmed.

I had never been on that particular trail system all alone, so I just picked the yellow trail markers to follow out of all the other options and off I went. After about an hour and a half, my cocktail was kicking in and I started to get loose in the nether-regions, ya know, a little slick in the britches, all goat-like. I'm telling ya, I was h-o-r-n-y! I started to fantasize about a particular sailor that I've been lusting after and before I knew it, I was all hot and bothered.

I was in the middle of a forest, no one in sight, so I unbuttoned my jeans, put my hand down my pants, and worked my forefinger over my clit as my horse continued to walk along. It was hard to steer him and the motion of his stride made it difficult to keep my finger where I needed it to be to get maximum pressure on the sweet spot so, I stopped. I was feeling pretty frustrated as I came out on a one lane dirt road that was bordered on both sides by pine trees.

As I rode along, I noticed there were a lot of pine cones on the ground. Long, thin ones, short, fat ones, ones with smooth textures, ones with ridged texture........WHAM! a filthy, dirty, evil thought hit me like a brick. I stopped my horse. I looked up the road, I looked down the road. I bent over and picked up a short, fat cone, looked it over real good and put it down my pants between my jeans and panties. Laughing hysterically to myself, I got back on my horse and cued him into a brisk walk.

The cone was applying pressure to the wrong spot at first so, I adjusted every once in a while until...Ahhh, it was right where it needed to be. After riding for about 10 minutes or so, speeding my horse up, and slowing him down, grinding my pussy into the saddle, things were still not progressing as I'd hoped so I stopped him and took the pine cone out from between my jeans and undies. I put it right into my panties up against my clit and tried it that way. The ridges on the cone were fabulous let me tell ya and soon I was very close to coming.

At this point, I was still on the dirt road and every once in a while a car would go by. I'd just grin and wave, secretly tickled with myself for being such a naughty, disgusting little slut bag. The sky was pretty black by that time and I could hear the distant thunder getting closer as lightning lit up the sky. I was starting to get a bit concerned because I wasn't sure just how far away from camp I was. I had been following the yellow markers but they seemed to be taking me farther away from the trail head. This worry about the weather and my state of well-being dulled all of the good vibes I was getting from the pine cone.

I decided to take matters into my own hands, I mean fingers, and stopped my horse, grabbed the pine cone and threw it into the woods. I reached down and realized my clit was rock hard and my panties were wet with my pussy dew. I worked my fingers on my nub, but I was distracted by the lightning, so I just closed my eyes and furiously tried to get the job done.

The rain started to fall as another bolt lit up the sky. This extra bit of excitement was enough to put me over the edge and I came hard, screaming like the wild things that inhabited the forest surrounding me. My horse took my scream and humping motions on the saddle as a cue to take off, and he jumped into motion heading down the road at a near run.

I grabbed the reins with my free hand and slowed him down, laughing so hard I almost became unseated. The rest of my ride consisted of getting drenched by the rain, running the 3 miles back to camp and fearing for the lives of my horse and myself.

I suppose if I hadn't spent so much time trying to get myself off I could have beat the storm but then, I wouldn't have such an exciting story to tell then, now would I? Oh, and make a note of this, pine tar is very hard to get out of your pubes.

#1 Barbwire, Oct 3, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Ya know, that sounds like something I'd do. Well, not with a pine cone (ouch!). Awesome story, CL!!!

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Actually, the particular type of cone I selected didn't hurt at all. I am kicking myself for not grabbing a handful of them for future use. :lol

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

hahaha Nothing like getting yourself off at a time and place you probably shouldn't. :) It's just so... naughty! :brow

5. cook74

Gold Member

Another great story CL, shame about that pine tar though :p

Next time I look at a pine tree I'll think of you, and maybe gather a few cones for the lady back home :lol

6. charged

charged New Member

Loved the story CL..........thanks for sharing. I too, will never look at pine cones quite the same way.:brow

7. yardlyin

yardlyin Member

Wonderfull

Marvellous and highly erotic story dear CL, I BECAME SO HOT BY READING IT..THANK YOU FOR POSTING!

8. larry appleton

larry appleton New Member

Wow awesome story. The thing that turns me on the best is that I know its true. I cant believe I'm solid from just reading that.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey, thanks fellas. Good to know that you appreciate my horny little self. :lol

10. eshawnt07

eshawnt07 New Member

I wish i could throw a pine cone in my pants and call it a day. girls get to have all the fun lol

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeahbut, you can pee standing up. so it's a trade off. ;)

12. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I'm not gonna lie, I'd rather be able to pee standing up, than be able to get myself off with a pine cone. :lol

13. nurf

nurf New Member

Wow, amazing story. Ur good