EEEEEEEEEp...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RainbowMuncher, Jun 4, 2007.

1. RainbowMuncher

I am sorry if I have been rude or mean to anyone lately.. I am sure you do not want to hear my rant of my life so.. I will just leave it at .. I am sorry.. <3

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

When you're in pain, rudeness is socially acceptable. I haven't noticed any rudeness on your part though, unless I missed something.:)
    I hope you're feeling better today.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Rainbow dont feel bad, a lot of us here would try to help you out if your in need of it.

Never feel bad about sharing things in the hope of gaining insight into things from us that may help you in the short or long term.
    as hardrocker said and i agree , you havnt put anything i have seen that is rude .

4. RainbowMuncher

>< I've been WAY too stressed for FAR too long..x.x I have no money.. I live in a small town where, I'm pretty sure, most people shun me, my family keeps implying my breasts are too small..my butt keeps getting bigger.. I might have some spinal disease.. my hand like spasmed..my arm keeps spasming..x.x i cant sleep in my own room because my bed hurts my back.. i went to the store today.. the thing is.. i wanted to go to the store.. to get away from my sister who keeps insulted me..but then..o.o she went to the store too..<.< so.. i was kind of pissed and on top of that.. "We don't have any money so what's the point in browsing?" <.< Hmm.. I got one.. >< to get my mind off all the assholes living in the same house as me!..I can't walk anywhere..I dont have a car, infact, i don't even want to drive, my own mother is shunning me.. i completely trashed my room yesterday and cleaned it today..only to find that a cat pooped in my room.. on the usb cord for my webcam..x.x the only thing going for me today is .. hey, im not gonna starve because i actually got to pick out dinner..o.o people keep making mexican food..with steak.. and.. my mom's steak is gerenally.. dry..x.x and hard to chew on my part so..o.o I'm like doomed when she makes steak or mexican food..o.o Yea.. im ranting, i need it lol... my exbf is a total jerk..x.x my best friend seems to be shunning me and one of my other friends called me while my bestfriend was here.. and said basicly, "Let me talk to your best friend, she's better than you.." <.< basicly.. almost as bluntly as well.. i cant even light candles in my room because the cooler is on lol.. i broke my laptop screen..x.x thank god its still under warranty there is nothing to do because i hate TV and I can't read a book if its in the series and I don't have the next book or if I already read the book..>< or if its just boring lol I could study.. but.. that's stressful. A bath never helps me relax..i cant breathe very well.. i had to sleep in my mom's bed and couldn't get to sleep until 6am.. i cant go hide in my room.. because i'd most likely go to sleep then stay up all night and i have a doctor's appointment (FINALLY) at 7am and its like 3:30pm here..so that's out of the question..x.x I got bitched at for cleaning my room..x.x my mom's idea of cleaning the shit off the bathroom floor..(cat shit..) is putting a towel over it..lol and im ocd about my feet so.. i cant really go in to the bathroom without running in to the kitchen to wash my feet in the sink..i made a cake last week.. yea.. i had to hide most of it so it wouldn't disappear in one night lol...>< i cant really get a job..because..all they have is fast food around here..that and kmart.. which involves standing up all time and..with my back and chronic fatigue.. i'd either pass out or not be able to move the next day..lol..and..x.x I measured my bust, waist and hip/butt lol.. 30,26,36..<.< i have a big butt okay..>< and im only 5'1..ARGH! and..o.o we have like 18 kittens..o.o that keep meowing..<.< for no reason..o.o so i have a headache..yea..this is a freaking long rant.. i think i'll stop soon..x.x ..x.x yea..now im coughing WAY too much..x.x and im dizzy..

I'm gonna stop with this rant now..

<3

5. jaguar

jaguar New Member

Those are great measurements 30,26,36! I'm sure there are a lot of girls that would love to have the look of your body! Sounds pretty nice to me. I feel your frustration as sometimes the world just seems to be crashing down on you, believe me I have been there. Stress can sometimes just take over your mind and body where everything you do or try becomes even more overwhelming and Life just Sucks! If there is anything I can do to help, I mean anything sweetheart just PM me. I promise I will will not talk crap either, LOL.
    Hugs

6. RainbowMuncher

o.o its evil.. >< and..I wanted to watch cartoons..o.o and im the only one without a tv in my room..o.o so i was like "They can all just go to their rooms" and my sister starts a fight with me over it..

7. jaguar

jaguar New Member

It sounds like it's your sister that has some problems, bitch slap her around. LOL Just kidding

8. RainbowMuncher

lol..her bf won't even go to work

9. jaguar

jaguar New Member

That lazy sob boyfriend, dam it! Go into the fridge take out a pound of bacon unwrap it, then bitch slap the both of them with the bacon! Walk to the front door and yell as loud as you can for the neighbor dogs (they will smell the bacon). Then maybe you can have some, just a little piece when they both run to the shower. Haha. NO, I think it would be more fun watching the dogs chase them down the street. LOL

10. RainbowMuncher

YAY! Meds..<.< -dances- Still almost completely out of it though lol