Edibles?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by pbs, Apr 14, 2015.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I've always envied my lover because she is able to swallow my cum, but she only gives me some surface juice, nothing substantial. She's never lactated, so I can't do that, but there's just something about the feeling of being able to feel a part of her in my mouth and then swallow it, like she can do with me. The closest I've come is to insert small edibles, like grapes, into her, let her warm them up, and then eat them as they emerge, both before and after I cum in there with them.

Anyone else ever try this?

Amature likes this.
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

You could drink up her pee as it is ejecting.
    Nothing nasty about that.

CLE32793 likes this.
  3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

OMG, if she was a squirter I'd be in heaven, but her pee would have to be at the right time. As it is, she has difficulty peeing for the entire evening after she cums that afternoon, so it's unlikely she would be able to give me any when the time is right. Having said that, I probably would give it a try if it were possible. ;)

Amature likes this.
  4. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

I've had food eaten out of me...trying masturbating her with a cucumber or carrot and eating it!! Make her cum with it!! And my dear lactation can be induced if you want to drink from her milky nipples! Good luck!! I like the way you think! I love food play!

5. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Nah. Never been my thing to include food however if she was a squirter that is a different story however I have limited experience with that. I however , get very turned on going down on her after I have cum in her or on her . Not necessarily to eat my cum but knowing some is there is a turn on.

6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I don't know - perhaps I'm (yet again) the odd one out here - I'm good with whatever amount of cum (is that the term for it with women) she makes when I go down. But I don't/won't do "creampie eating." Also, don't like the mixing of food/drink with sex. (Pretty sure it's not kosher, too. :p)

And no, before anyone asks or says anything - I don't expect/ask her to swallow or go down on me after I've been inside her or anything like that
    unless she wants to and chooses to. We both work very hard to ensure that our relationship/interaction has no double-standards. If one of us won't do something then neither of us expects the other to do the same...

That, of course, becomes a problem when she expects me to do the chores that she hasn't (because she doesn't want to). It's not like I ever want to take out the trash either. Ha ha ha! :p

Cappy_Dick likes this.
  7. Meee

Gold Member

The boyfriend is intrigued by the story that President Clinton penetrated Monica with a cigar and then smoked it.* He doesn't smoke, however, though he did suck a popsicle** after using it in me. He also swallows my squirts.

* A footnote in the independent prosecutor's report records for posterity that Monica had multiple orgasms on that occasion.

Doitagain likes this.
  8. Meee

Gold Member

Hmm, it looks like I meant to have another footnote, for the word popsicle. Very well:

** Just made with water, not anything sugary.

Doitagain likes this.
  9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Meee, are you saying that the Pesident was telling the truth after all;
    "Ahh did not have sex with dat woman *grin*".
    Wasn't there cum evidence on her skirt?
    So he fucked her with a cigar, she comes and he savours the Havana!
    I bet he sniffed it first but how did he manage to ignite it, with a flame thrower or a dab of napalm gel?

Amature likes this.
  10. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I've never thought about that being a double standard, though I suppose you have a point. I love giving head after he's been inside me. I love kissing after he's gone down. But I've never made the connection between that and a creampie. It's like a lightbulb went off. lol

10_3XL likes this.
  11. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

To me it just boils down to - if there's been genital-to-genital contact (especially penetration) then oral becomes totally optional. And it actually seems to be the case for lots of people - that it "doesn't count" somehow if it is a woman's cum/precum instead of a man's. Maybe I just overthink things (as I'm wont of doing), but I figure that fair is fair. If I won't go down on her after I've been inside/in contact, then I won't expect the same from her.

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

XL, you over-analyse things to the nth degree!
    Just allow us the luxury of innocent ignorance :)

HotForHoney likes this.
  13. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

NEVER! :eek: