Edible Lubricants?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jayce, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayce

Gold Member

Do any places such as Wal Mart or any other pretty popular chain stores carry some kind of lubricant that's edible? Just something that would work well with the type of woman who loves to constantly switch from oral to handjobs.

2. Kisses

Kisses New Member

Do you have any local adult stores? That would ba a great place to look. As for Wal Mart carrying that, I don't know.

3. Jayce

Gold Member

We have ONE store locally, but I don't trust it. Not only is it in the city and in an area I'd never get out of my car at, but the actual store is just a door. It's on the upstairs part of another building, so you open the door, walk up a flight of stairs, and there's the store. Other than that, it's a black door with a tiny tiny window with the hours on it and a small sign 2 foot tall above the door.

Not my kind of place. :( I can always order it online, too. Just wondering where, and what's out there.

4. Thorn

Gold Member

I think the adult stores, like Kisses said, would be the place to find it. Sam would roll over in his grave if Walmart carried it. :lol But they might, times are a changing.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Yep - Internet sites are probably your best bet.
    If you don't wish to go to your local stores, thank god for mail order!!!
    Just search and find them. They will deliver in less than a week, usually. Nothing is detectible to the casual observer.
    Strawberry
    Chocolate
    Cherry
    ... even condoms that can be sucked intermittently, that have a flavor.
    I am still trying to find the site the Thorn and & use for such items. (had a few drinks... a bit 'tipsy' so it may have to wait till tomorrow. :) )
    But you hang in there, Jayce - we'll get you two hooked up!

6. Jayce

Gold Member

Just wanted to follow up with what I did. I bought some ID Juicy Lube off of Amazon.com. It costed me like 13 bucks shipped if I remember correctly. 4.1 oz bottle, and DAMN does it taste good. I got some of the strawberry kiwi stuff, and it tastes NO different than those tubes of liquid squeeze candy they sometimes have at the checkout isles of shopping centers. I just swivled some in between my fingertips, and it feels 110% just like the other ID Glide lube I have, which also is a lot like Astroglide. I wanted to bust it open and eat the whole damn thing but, I think it'd be worth the wait if I gobble it off of... well, you know!! :brow

7. Mystic

Mystic New Member

Why not just use saliva? I still haven't tasted a flavoured lube that I actually liked. I'll have to check out that Juicy Lube stuff! Thanks for the update. Have fun with your new lube :brow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.