[Ask a Girl] Edging

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by RideNaked2, Mar 15, 2012.

1. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Have any females tried edging like some men do? Does it work the same for females as males?

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

RN2,

I know I'm a guy, but I've had some experience, but male and female in this area. My wife can dwell at the brink of orgasm for a very long time, but she's tried this with me, and once I begin that final climb to the summit, I can't be held there - I must cum or lose my ability to orgasm then. If she takes me to the brink, and doesn't let me go over, it's almost like I did go over and I may not be able to for quite a while. I think if we both worked at it, we could probably do some edging for me, but it seems to be so natural for her.

3. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Interesting pbs, we are just the opposite. Thanks for responding :)

4. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Ooops, I see that this is for girls but this is not a technique that I enjoy. I find that the sensation when delayed is not as pleasant as when it arrives naturally. It may extend the act but doesn't do anything for me in terms of pleasure.

..........now skulks off and leaves for the girls.......

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

I've done it, it does work but it's a weird sensation. I don't dislike it but I don't particularly like it either.

I tend to cum a lot quicker that way. In order to edge, I have to literally get myself to the brink and then stop for a long period of time. Witch my clit as sensitive and engorged as it is, starting up moments later when the urge stops, just brings me to that point even quicker.

I tend to get frustrated and give up lol. My husband can do it to me as he doesn't mind being torturous every now and again.

6. easytwist

easytwist New Member

Wouldn't kegel exercises amount to roughly the same thing for women?

7. RideNaked2

Gold Member

easy, kegels don't create orgasms or prolong them. ???

8. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Oh Mitt and RN2,
    I hope I'm not misunderstanding this, but......
    I've heard this called "sweet torture," and it is the cornerstone of my wife's pleasure. I've always thought that edging was something that all women did naturally because of the "dome shaped" orgasms they have. Is it possible that you're arriving at the brink too quickly? One of the secrets of success that I've found is that, if I take "forever" to get her to the brink, she will let me take "forever" to take her over. Building a woman's desire by holding her at the brink of orgasm is the greatest pleasure I've ever known, and the longer I hold her there, the harder she will cum.

#8 pbs, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  9. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife normally gets to orgasm very quickly with not a lot of stimulation involved, but obviously I know when she's close as as much as possible I hold her on the brink of orgasm for as long as I can manage. She does come hard when I do that. It's pretty much the same technique that I use: when she's close ease off but don't stop the stimulation and when the time is right do it harder again.

I also edge during intercourse and ride the crest of coming for quite a few minutes using some Tantric techniques. This makes for a huge orgasm at the end. This is why I don't like blow jobs because I'm more passive and I can't hold it on the edge and get a get a massive orgasm.

10. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Kegels are the pelvic version of lifting weights.