1. panthera leotigrisensis

- As a teen i was fat and weird, and girls used to call me ugly, so it knocked my confidence. i didn't have much confidence then and it affected me since i thought women wouldn't like me. so when i used to wank it affected my mind and i couldn't get fully hard.

- Now i'm more confident overall, i guess life experience and i'm a man now. but then I still have this issue. but then i haven't had a GF before (another issue not going into here..) and i want to, but then this issue still comes up.

- Another thing is that i know when i'm fully erect, i am quite long/thick, and i think some women would be scared of it. i know this is something indeed to get over, since it's a boon not a negative.

- I saw a sex therapist lately, and i got a blood test to see PSA/Testosterone levels. the PSA was OK, but she said the testosterone was low. it was 4.7 np/dl, which I've read is normal per se, but she said it was too low. Is this correct?

- She gave me some testosterone meds, and i don't think there is anything physically wrong. My intuition in life is pretty strong, and i think it's psychological. Though I read here http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/444220-overview that physical tests are done first, and she seems to be following this pattern.

Am I on the right track, or does it need to change?

2. afunk13

Gold Member

Why don't you ask a medical doctor?

3. panthera leotigrisensis

the person i am seeing is a doctor. but then i want to know if this is ok process.

4. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

I'm not sure I understand the testosterone reading, 4.7 np/dl. This is the chart I found for men, it doesn't fit unless you are actually that low and that is not normal. The range that is considered normal is quite large and it's not accurtate for that reason. My husband tested at 108 I believe at around his mid-forties and they said that was normal as well. He went through a lot of the rx t-boosters and had allergic skin reactions to the area applied but he never did shots.

17-18 yrs. 300-1,200
    19+ yrs. 240-950
    Avg. Adult Male 270-1,070

And be careful of this as well, Many patients with ED also have cardiovascular disease; thus, treatment of ED in these patients must take cardiovascular risks into account, if you have a family doctor that you trust, look into other issues as well. I know first hand how much psychological problems can affect your sex life, otherwise sounds like the right path, just rule out any potential heart issues to be safe (even if you are young).

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The Testosterone ranges provided by @CLE32793 do not show the units but I suspect they are different to the np/dl as quoted by the OP.
    I read a recently published scientific article of the subject of Testosterone supplement which indicated no significant benefit unless the man had had an orchiectomy i.e. balls fully surgically removed which must not be confused with vasectomy which is the vas deferens tubes only that are cut.

CLE32793 likes this.
  6. panthera leotigrisensis

that range shows mililiters, dl is decileters.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

So in your units the normal for an average adult male would be 2.7 - 10.07 therefore your 4.7 looks fine as close to average.
    Quoting number as people do (not you tho') mean nothing unless the units are also shown and in many respects US does things differently to Europe and much of the rest of the world.

CLE32793 likes this.
  8. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Maybe a good set of lips would cure that problem!:D

Wandererer likes this.
  9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Here is another such case!
    1907594_253851681464548_808101877_n.jpg

10. Mikey22

Gold Member

Your on the right track. I've been going to an Ed. Clinic for a couple of months now. Try that penile injection. It works. Me and my lady had the best sex, That we have had in years.