Eating pussy.

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Notta, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Notta

Gold Member

I was reading an old post about this subject and thought I would re-post it.
    Men describe what you feel when you eat a woman out. I am curious, my x husband LOVED eating me out, preferred it over sex. He would wake up craving pussy eating, got Rock hard while eating me, and would cum hard, as I would too. He even would go down on me if he woke up before I did, omg talk about the best part of waking up.
    One last thing, as a survivor of sexual abuse I found that this is the most enjoyable way for me to get off and I wasn't intoxicated.
    Today I am Sober and have had only one relationship since my X. This person taught me to trust in myself and being sexual sober. He recently passed away 2 years ago and I have since gone back into hiding and thinking I will never be with anyone again

Sexy Strip, Unomike2, Mikey22 and 3 others like this.
  2. Amature

Gold Member

I love eating pussy Notta. I'm not sure why, I just do. I get so turned on doing it, so excited and so horny. I love it when my wife starts to cum, and I can feel her pussy pulsating against my chin as I lick her clit. When she suddenly gushes fluid and it feels like I'm biting into a very ripe peach as the juice runs down my chin and I hurry to lap it up.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I'm quite sure someone new will come along for you.

3. Notta

Gold Member

Thank you. I doubt someone will come along I have been single for 15 years, and this man who was briefly in my life was not mine to have, I discovered upon his passing that he lied to me, which now adds to my increased grief and anger. It's just not in the cards for me.
    Thanks for sharing your answer. I pray you and your wife are always happy and healthy.

Amature likes this.
  4. the-doctor

the-doctor Member

I love eating pussy. I kneel in front of her as she sits on the edge of the seat, spread her legs wide then go to work. Making her pussy wet, hearing her moan with pleasure and being so close when she orgasms is one of my pleasures in life.

Ofcourse I'll get hard so she'll either ride me on top, give me a blow job or I'll masturbate myself and cum over her face.

Notta, stay positive, I'm sure you'll find a decent man soon who'll eat your pussy and give youthe good sex you deserve.

5. Notta

Gold Member

Thank you for your kindness and honest reply. Your lady is lucky to have you. Enjoy the rest of your Labor Day Weekend...

6. danrb007

Gold Member

Glad to see you are back. I love eating pussy I love the taste and the smell it is so erotic especially as she has an orgasm and I struggle to keep my tongue on her clit as she thrashes around with her orgasm

7. Johnjoe

Gold Member

Eating pussy is the best thing about sex for me except shooting a big load of cum from my cock , I love to hear a lady moan and cum in my mouth @Notta

8. sensless

Gold Member

I'm sorry you haven't been happy in the relationship realm for so long.

You could try again, but only living the moment. If we don't expect anything, we can't be disappointed.

Notta likes this.
  9. phish

Gold Member

First I want to say sorry you had to go though that. Don't give up hope you will find someone.

I love the taste, the smell all of it. :) Sometimes its makes me so horny and hard I cum while I'm doing it. Usually only stop if I'm told too (fuck me now) or my tongue gets tired. :)

10. biker061

Gold Member

i love the taste of mrsbiker's pussy, and of most of the other pussies i've licked., the feel of the flesh getting hotter and wetter under my tongue and lips makes me crazy with the need to have her cum and leave my face soaked and shiny. it gets me hard and i've cum from just doing it with no other stimulation.

11. whybother

Gold Member

I love to lick pussy. The taste is salty and sweet. The aroma is musky. The feel is soft and wet. I love to see the labia swell and unfold like the petals of a flower to reveal that hard little nub of the clitoris and then to concentrate there which invariably brings the sounds of her moans of pleasure and finally the way her hips buck and thighs squeeze me when she cums.

12. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

Good morning Gotta,

I remember being a very young man and absolutely hated providing oral sex on my then girlfriend. As I matured I realized sex wasn't all about me and started to try other things. I now absolutely love licking pussy It makes me feel like I am giving my undivided attention to pleasuring my partner and I love hearing and feeling her orgasm.

I wish you the very best and hope you find a way to trust and enjoy life. Good luck!

Sexy Strip and Justme79 like this.
  13. Jeff Powers

Gold Member

I absolutely love eating pussy also. Slow, soft, tracing her pussy lips with my tongue then circling around her clit....over and over. Then sucking her clit with a kissing move..

14. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

Damn spell check

15. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Sex without it is just missing something. I once had a partner who would not let me. It had a lot to do with why things ended. She had an amazingly tight pussy and would fuck me like a mad woman. But, she would neither receive nor give oral sex, no matter what I tried. As amazing as the fucking was, It got boring without making out or oral.

I'm with those who say the visual, taste and olfactory are big turn on's. However, a really big part of me is knowing that she had an orgasm first. With the changes in texture and taste, with the clit throb, you know she came. You can't fake that, like many women do a vaginal orgasm. Some women don't even have vaginal orgasms and most I've known that can, can't unless they had an oral or manual orgasm prior to penetration.

My ex wife loved to 69 to completion, which more often than not, would result in simultaneous orgasms. This was such a turn on, that I'd usually stay throbbing hard for a bit of fucking. Kissing and fucking a woman you just had simultaneous oral orgasms with is pretty damn erotic in my book.

pl1.jpg
    xx

16. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

I'm with you it has become one of my favorite parts of having sex.

17. AtkCCC

Gold Member

My wife and I are both very oral. She was the first woman I had sex with that asked me to eat her out. She still asks, well tells me! LOL

AJP likes this.
  18. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I find it very hot to be asked or told, though in my experience, few women do.

xx

AJP likes this.
  19. biker061

Gold Member

mrsbker and i like to 69 a lot, usually just as foreplay. i/we find it hard to concentrate when it's close to the end, most often one of us cums first rapidly followed by the other! and i love it when she tells me she needs me to go down on her!

20. 1sthubby

1sthubby New Member

Tasting my wife is my favorite thing in the world. I also prefer that over sex. After she cums, I can always masturbate or wait until we go to bed. I dont get to do it as often as I would like. But when I do......I love it. It is the taste and smell. I love the taste and smell!

Sexy Strip, AJP and Johnjoe like this.