Eating Pussy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pawg69lover, Jun 28, 2012.

1. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

I can't speak for other men but I personally LOVE eating pussy of which my wife greatly loves about me! lol

I was just curious if other men out there love eating pussy as much as I do or am I an exception...I've known guys that think it's gross and hate it.

2. Insane451

Insane451 New Member

I love it. I can eat my wife's pussy for as long as she wants me too and then some.

3. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

Amen brotha! I can't count the number of times my wife has cum on my face! lol!

4. sabian

sabian New Member

I LOVE IT! ....its the best part of my diet...

5. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

I love it too and my fiancee loves it when I go down on her until she can't take it and literally has to push my face away from her pussy. I love how wet she gets, how much she cums, and I love looking at her catching her breath with a look of ecstasy in bed :)

6. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Can't get enough!!!!!!! Love it when face is so wet after and then go and kiss her. We are working on her getting over not wanting me to be with her juices.

The greatest part is when she starts to orgasm, she really starts to flow and I literally have to drink the juice. She does not spurt out though.

7. phish

Gold Member

I love it also. I will eat my wife out when ever she wants (which is most of the time) :) I can believe that are guys that would think its gross.

8. Insane451

Insane451 New Member

I agree with you. I can't understand how some guys think it's gross.

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I'm with you all on this one but always with the proviso; squeaky clean ;)

10. Insane451

Insane451 New Member

Well yeah it needs to be clean down there

11. luvitdoggystyle

luvitdoggystyle New Member

I love it, but my wife rarely lets me do it. When I do, she nearly always has an intense orgasm, so it puzzles me why she is so reluctant to have it happen.

12. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it, but like "doggiestyle", I get turned down more often than not and can't understand why cause every time she cums intensely and often she cums multiple times. I am currently trying to get her to be as passionate about oral sex on me as I am performing it on her....wish me luck...!!

13. EthanAndrews

EthanAndrews New Member

I love it. Sometimes my wife will squirm and say that's enough (Usually after about the 8th or 10th time she cums) but I just keep going. She resist at first but after awhile sits back and enjoys it.
    After that we usually have intercourse for about 15-20 minutes. She usually cums a few times during that as well.

I think my wife's biggest problem with how we have sex is that she squirts alot. So sex is messy. We joke around that we are a couple who has to take a shower before and after sex.

14. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Any particular way your wife gets herself to squirt or is something you do to get her to squirt?

I only ask cause I would love for my fiancee to squirt...she gets extremely wet and a few times she has mentioned that see feels like she needs to go to the bathroom and at the point she usually stops me, tries to go to the bathroom...nothing happens...and play time is over for a while or the night...

15. EthanAndrews

EthanAndrews New Member

My wife was the same way for a long time. She would stop me and say she had to got to the bathroom.
    I did some research into it and found that it's just about impossible for a woman to squirt if she doesn't want to. What I mean by that, is that women can stop themselves.

So on evening I convinced her to let me try to make her squirt. I put down some towels and told her to just sit back and enjoy what I was doing to her. After a little while she wanted to get up to go to the bathroom. I told her not to and to just sit back and relax and DON'T "hold it in". Just relax everything. She warned me that was going to pee on me, and I said "That's fine.. this is an experiment". So she said "Fine" and just sat back and relaxed and if she did pee on me, it was my own fault.

After a few minutes of getting her off (And telling her to relax everything) she pretty much burst and squirted everywhere. A huge gush came out and soaked everything. She was a little shy about it, but I re-assured her everything was normal and this is what I wanted.
    So we did it again that night and she squirted again.
    Now she does it all the time. She CAN control it, but most of the time I just tell her to not stop it. Mostly because I like it.
    Hope that helps.

16. Hotchocolate

Hotchocolate New Member

Eating pussy is the best, I know a lot of guys who find it gross but I myself don't. I could do it all day, and when I make girls cum when Im eating them out its the best. I've never actually had some one squirt but I've had girls who definately gush. An I just fucking drink it like it's water haha I don't mind at all.

17. Cream4Me

Cream4Me New Member

I love to eat a juicy pussy. Alwasys tastes sweet.

18. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Thanks for your feed back. I will have to try this approach with my other half and hope she's open to relaxing and letting what ever happen...just happen :)

19. cyrus85

cyrus85 New Member

I love it, though I think I love giving her an orgasm and the view I get of it better. makes me rock hard and ready to give her another...

20. almostthere

Gold Member

Gross? No freakin way. I could eat my wife everyday,twice a day if she wanted. Around here its called a freebie and I offer her a freebie all the time. Then to taste that lovely juice on my stache. Shit I'm heading back to bed to see if I can have some for breakfast right now.