Eating pussy

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by outofmymind, Mar 6, 2010.

1. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

2. glyn

glyn New Member

There are so many nerves in the clit, a lot of attention should be paid attention to it

3. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

I thought I heard her say "don't use your tongue, just suck". Is that right? Sometimes I use my tongue when giving oral, I'm not sure if it's the right thing to do or not. I do get a reaction sometimes when I stick my tongue in and swirl it around. But maybe it's better to just suck. ???

4. igor

Gold Member

How can you do oral and not use your tongue?

5. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

You can put your mouth over the whole thing and suck.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

You just have to figure out what each individual girl responds to. They're all different, so just pay attention to her body movements and noises to clue you in. Try everything you can think of and try to remember what works and what doesn't.

7. Northside

Gold Member

That's been my experience, different girls like different stuff. My current squeeze says she loves the clit sucking and my tongue inside too. If I do both simultaneously she goes over the edge. I see from the video why. You can suck just below the clit and get the same sensation and be able to penetrate her with you tongue at the same time.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

The key is to mix things up. Having the same motion repeated ad nauseaum can be more irritating than arousing. Also, just concentrating on the clit can be a bit much because clits can be sensitive at times.

Instead of zeroing on the clit straight away it's good to use your mouth on the entire vulva, then focus in on the clit once your woman gives you signs that she's ready for it.

Once in a while, I will take my husband's finger into my mouth and lick and suck it as he mimics what I'm doing with my mouth with his mouth on my clitoris. It always leads to good orgasms.