Eating Pussy For The First Time

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by TheHornenator, Feb 17, 2011.

1. TheHornenator

TheHornenator New Member

I ate pussy for the first time sometime ago and it turns out I'm quite good at it, as my partner enjoyed it very much. Though, I sometimes have a hard time remaining consistent with it as I get tired when doing it and I have to back away to take breath every couple of minutes also. Also, I tend at times to just go all over with my tongue, although it kind of added to the experience overall.. Even though I tried to remain on her clit. Ether way she orgasmed several times over me eating her out, and she said I did very good for first timer.

Any tips/suggestions for next time?
  2. Sigh

Sigh New Member

Photos:
    Well if your partner says you're good then keep doing what you're doing! But when you start getting tired, use your fingers more and stroke the inside of her thighs etc. But it sounds like you're doing it right.

3. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

Practice makes perfect but remember that each girl is different and you got to find what works for her in each case.
    Almost all love like the texture of the tongue on their sensitive pussy bits:p
  4. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

I've always thought it was self explanatory as long as you aren't using teeth or something of that nature. From my experience girls looove it, I hate it. Stuffs nasty as fuck. Girl never foolin my ass to do it again not even wasted.
  5. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

plan on living your life without blow jobs huh?
  6. coldplayer85

coldplayer85 Member

Kiss all over her body before you approach her pussy. Make her beg for it. That way the moment you touch it, she'll curl up her body.

Most guy just attacked the pussy the moment her underwear came off, which shows how idiot he is.
  7. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

Maybe it's the girls you pick, haze. Just a thought.
  8. rareredrose7

rareredrose7 New Member

Yup. I would say you know what you're talking about.
    But just to add, I love it when a guy has his fingers in me the whole time he has his face down there. Even if he isn't moving them, as long as they are in I am turned on. That could just be me being weird though lol.

Also, it is EXTREMELY sexy when a guy is eating me out (and I am nice and wet) and he stops and puts his dick in me and thrusts a few times, and then takes it out and goes back down for something to eat. That drives me crazy (in a good way) every time! I think it is more enjoyable like that for both too :)
  9. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

haha could be it right:lol One was my first major gf and she had a really nice lookin vagina. The other two ones were random hook ups... now that could be a problem. Can't say any of them were enjoyable other than the reactions:p
  10. BigGreekD

BigGreekD Member

Photos:
    Breath through your nose. I do that and it works a lot better, just make sure ur comfortable with what it may smell like.

Mustaches tickle, my exgf liked my facial hair especially when she felt my mustache tickling her. Just make sure you wash ur face because it gets messy with facial hair.

Dont be scared to use a finger or two when eating her out. Sometimes it works in ur benefit and gives ur mouth a break for a bit while shes still feeling good.

Try teasing with ur toung or kiss ur way down. Personally i like to lick my way down and all around before i move in to the clit.

Don't lick the butthole... Just dont unless you know its clean.

Don't put ur eyes near the butthole, you dont want pink eye.

use plenty of saliva if needed.

Last tip, 69 is the best. Her on top with her vagina right over your face, i love it. Just make sure you have a nice pillow to support ur head or else ur gunna get tired real fast.

Good luck
  11. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Pay attention to her body language. The clit is very much like our cocks.. it has different zones of pleasure, and they need to be stimulated individually. The difference is that we have more surface area, so its easier to isolate the zones. Because the clit is so small, just a tiny shift of your lips or tongue can make all the difference in the world.
    Think about when you get a blow job, and she isnt hitting that mark. It can be rather frustrating, and all you can think is "just a little further" or "move your tongue here".

Your woman will do the same thing.. shifting her hips, moving her body.. she is telling you without getting out the laser pointer "Hey.. lick HERE"

Also.. remember that over sensitive areas need not be stimulated directly, but rather indirectly. The areas just around he clit are a great place to get started before you latch on. Blowing steamy breath on her pubic mound as a precursor to actual contact will have her melting.

Lastly, dont forget about your hands. Just because your mouth is working its magic, doesnt mean you can just sit back and lap away like a St Bernard drinking from a toilet. Use those hands.. reach up and get a handful of breast, or run your fingertips around her inner thighs, or let your digits do a little diving and work her pussy. Any extra stimulus will go a long way in getting her off.

Oh.. and when she is about to cum, dont back away. Work her right through it, then as she peaks, dont move. Let her grind against your lips. That little extra will help piggy back her orgasms and make them even that much better, but if you just keep lapping away you can spike her and cause her to miss the best part ( think of a girl biting the head of your dick just as you cum.. not good)

Keep in mind that each woman is different, so the key is listening to what she wants. Hope this helps.
  12. octavius

octavius Member

Photos:
    From my experience every girl is a bit different. I like to leave the underwear on at girls and do a lot of inner thigh and licking and kissing her pussy over her panties before I take them off. Situations can make it hotter.

One time I was with my girlfriend in my parents drive way. She had this awesome short skirt/dress on.... We were making out doing a lot of breast play. Then I turned my attention to her bare thighs with my hands and mouth. Between the lighting and the "public nature" of the make out session and what I was doing she was really into that night. Eventually I slipped her panties off and her raise the leg closest to me. I slid my head under her raised thigh and then let her relax it over my neck with my face between her legs. She was extra warm and dripping wet and I just licked and sucked on her pussy for 20-30 minutes. Judging by her moans and verbals she was having an amazing time and I did as well. We actually got interrupted by one of my sisters (who saw a shadowy figure in the car). Luckily my girlfriend looked up as she was approaching and quickly covered up and I was able to get my head out from under her legs before she could really see what was going on.

Anyway fun night but I think being able to be creative and know what your partner would like is part of the skill part of giving oral.
  13. SlaveBoy

SlaveBoy New Member

Keep it moist..lots of saliva...dont want to irritate it..and slowly trace those lips like "painting the fence" as I call it, Up & down and lick opposote her motion if she is rocking her hips...maybe finger her as your licking and pay attention to the man in the boat..."the clitorus"

You may also try craddling her ass in your hands massaging those glutes while your licking her to euphoria ...soon you will be part of Muff Divers of America ..lol
  14. collette

collette Member

Good stuff here P.B.
  15. azman08

azman08 New Member

:lol
    Yes man next time try going up her pussy with your finger to her g-spot if you get there, believe me man she`ll go wild lol:lol
  16. Husband_of_redhead

Husband_of_redhead Member

Photos:
    So starting with the preface that different women are different in this way, I'll share my experiences with my wife.

I never was that into cunnilingus before her, more foreplay with manual stimulation. My wife has been different than other girls I've been with because her parts are more sensitive and giving her an oral orgasm has been such a highlight of most sessions. But I wasn't good at it when we first met, and I've had to improve.

Part of the benefit you get when it's first time is that the idea of cunnilingus being done is enough of a turn-on that it can make up for lack of skill. If you get into a long-term commitment bear in mind that this may wear off, and you will need to become better to have it be an enjoyable experience the way it is now.

My wife being sensitive, it was important to be able to stimulate her just right - too much pressure would overstimulate her and she'd have to make me stop, and not finding the right spot or being too gentle would mean she didn't feel anything.

The most pleasure without overstimulating seems to come from stroking the hood over the clit. It's also good to rub the mound above.

One neat trick that I learned with my wife was that stroking between the labia above the vagina and below the clit would actually result in her telling me that she couldn't feel anything. But that didn't mean that it wasn't doing anything. At the same time I learned this I was having difficulty with her saying I was licking her clit too hard. Let me get back to that after some more background.

For whatever reason, oral for us works best in the 69 position. Whether it's the position or what I'm good at, I don't seem to get my lips and tongue to feel as good on her parts if I'm right side up, if you understand what I'm getting at.

So back to what I was saying, what I learned is that the stroking I can do with my upper lip on the area between her vagina and clit actually acts to bring her down from the overstimulation that can happen from my tongue on her clit. By doing both actions together, I found that I could stimulate her more on the clit while desensitizing with my upper lip. This really helped bring her to orgasm more consistently.

I've read guides that talk about finger insertion,, and for her it's always been either a distraction or too much.

And also after we had been together several years, we were talking about things.. When we had first been dating, we'd do oral till she orgasmed and then we'd have intercourse during which she'd seem to orgasm a few more times. It turned out that she wasn't' always orgasming but she was doing that act for me. But the oral orgasms were always real. I've always liked that because her parts really visibly twitch and have noticable contractions, and she gets real wet to the point you can see the juices flowing.
  17. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

It's good y'all talked about it. Sounds like you got her figured out as far as cunnilingus goes.
  18. Husband_of_redhead

Husband_of_redhead Member

Photos:
    I couldn't help a slight chuckle to myself, figuring out my wife is one of those things that requires constant effort! Just when I think I have her figured out she changes, every time. At least sometimes it's for the better.

For about a year she'd developed a pattern where we'd have sex once a week with some weeks none and one time per month was really good. The pattern became for her horny - yeast - crabby - period, repeat. Then she made an anxiety med change and we had a 2 month dry spell, she'd have sex for my sake but it wasn't the connection experience I was after. Then all of a sudden we were having good sex 3 times a week.

I gave up on trying to understand.
  19. CarltonCrisp

CarltonCrisp New Member

I like to save something special for the moment she orgasms. Don't go all out right away. When you know she is about to explode, bring out your big finish to rock her right through into (hopefully) multiple orgasms. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better... Boooooom!

Of course, this only works once you really know what she likes. Don't want to start doing something she doesn't enjoy, ruining everyone's good time.
  20. Near

Near New Member

Just continue what you are doing while trying out the advice you like from the folks in this thread.

You can breathe through your nose by adjusting the angle of your head while you're going down there.

Start slow and build up excitement. Go with her pace.