eating my own cum

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by bldballs, Mar 22, 2013.

1. bldballs

bldballs New Member

my gf wants me to eat my own cum. She said her last boyfriend did it for her all the time. Now she wants me to do it. Should i???

2. Bunnyx

Gold Member

Given your concern about her asking you to do so, it sounds like something you're not interested in doing. If that's the case, then no, you shouldn't. You shouldn't ever do something sexual that you don't want to do, in my opinion. But if you are comfortable with it and just a bit hesitant, try it when you're masterbating alone, maybe you'd find that you like doing it?

3. Meow

Meow Member

Try kissing her after she gives you a blowjob or go down on her after sex....works for me

4. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

It's really hard to give advice on this when you question is so vague. If you don't know her desire any more than what you stated, then you need to talk about it.

There are many variables in the how's, why's and reasons couples do this. You need to put out any notions of homophobia. This is one thing you should not let get in the way if this.

The most common reason most couples do this is the eroticly intoxicating taste of a man and a woman mixed together Tastes and smells are just as an important part of sex as are the visual and tactile sensations.

This also is common in women who have cuckhold fantasies and/or Fantasies of being with two bi men. One's who would not actually act on these fantasies, may still desire to roleplay them with their partner, often with the aid of toys. This could also be part of D/s roleplay.

Otherwise, if she just wishes you to do it, just for the sake of seeing you do it, that would send up a red flag to me that she is a control freak. With that, you have to decide if that's something you desire in a relationship, or not.

That's as much as I can offer with the gernerality of your question

xx

5. ply

ply
    Gold Member

If you ever want her to do something just for you, you might want to consider it. You might also want to consider that if you do not, she may consider you boring in the sack and not willing to share her fun and eventually go llook for somebody that more suits her tastes.
    You also might consider that if you won't slurp your goop, she may think that if it's not good enough for you, then it's not good enough for her.
    Swapping after a blow job or cream pieing aren't bad ways to start.
    Tell her you'll try it if she makes the delivery via a kiss.

6. Meee

Gold Member

Welcome to the forums.

Does she throw the example of her last boyfriend in your face like that a lot?

7. theatreguy

theatreguy New Member

That's absolutely right, top to bottom. If your biggest concern is you don't know if you "should" then fuck yes you should. Would it make both of you happy? Do it. BUT if you don't want to--if you've considered or tried it and you don't like it--do not do it.

It was mentioned you should consider that she might find you dull in the sack and look elsewhere if you don't do it. I think that's horrific advice. That's no way to live your life, and that's no kind of relationship to have.

And, depending on the type of communication you two have, it's a bit fucked up that she told you "My old boyfriend did it and I liked it." I don't go to Pizza Hut and say I want a Big Mac because I really enjoyed the one I had at MickyD's. You want a Big Mac, you know where to go. She could have just said the thought turned her on and you wouldn't be having a mental competition with her old lover. You two would sit down and share the slice of hamburger pizza that is your semen. ... I went a bit astray there at the end but I stand by every word.

8. PinkCamo

PinkCamo New Member

If this is a turn on for her then make it fun and ask her to do something that's a turn on for you! There's nothing wrong with trying new things at least once :)

9. bldballs

bldballs New Member

yes she does throw heer last boyfriend at me all the time

10. bldballs

bldballs New Member

you are right i will do just that thank you

11. mrcock

Gold Member

I swallowed ma cum some times

feels disgusting

:lol

12. Meee

Gold Member

She sounds like a keeper. I'd do anything I could to make her happy. Eating your own cum is the least you can do for her.

Oh and BTW, her former boyfriend probably didn't eat his own cum, or anything else she says he did. It's probably just her way of manipulating you and keeping you feeling threatened all the time. Have fun.

13. mrcock

Gold Member

what if he did

14. Meee

Gold Member

If he did, it was probably because she said her boyfriend before that did it too. This story probably goes back five or ten boyfriends, most of them fictional.

Bringing up a former boyfriend to pressure her current boyfriend is a very poor relationship skill. It means she isn't really into the current relationship. Her boyfriend is just another guy plugged into her selfish ideas about what a relationship should do for her. She doesn't relate, she wheedles. She doesn't share, she just gets what she wants.

15. mrcock

Gold Member

seems to me, you know some psychology, isn't it

16. Meee

Gold Member

I'm not a psychologist, I just play one on the internet. :p

17. mrcock

Gold Member

yea, me too

18. AtkCCC

Gold Member

While wife and I have and do discuss sex acts we have done in the past, there would be no way we would ever say so and so (Ex-lovers) did this so I want you to. Its always been "I enjoy doing this. Do you want to try?"

As for eating your own cum...something only you can decide. I don't really care one way or another about eating my own cum, no hangups. Wifey really gets into it so it is so worth it to do, usually off her titts but sometimes out of her pussy. Again I don't have any hangups over it but she gets off...

19. blackgene

blackgene New Member

Are you sure she's not making fun of you? I don't see how that's a fantasy to any girl but still, ask her why is she turned on by this? Does she like domination or what?

Hope I helped.

Cheers!

20. Meee

Gold Member

I like that thought better than mine. It certainly assumes better of her. Maybe the whole thing about bringing up the past boyfriend is part of a humuliation game that they both enjoy.