Ease in to Anal

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by fireknight59, Jun 22, 2011.

1. fireknight59

fireknight59 New Member

I don't know if i am posting in the right section, but my girl and i have been want to try anal. but we have tried almost everything and it still hurts for her. we have tried numming lube,regular lube, different positions, and more. but it was a no go. we both want to do it, but i want her to enjoy it. any ideas on how to make it go more smoothly?

2. Beach

Beach New Member

No expert man but I assume your starting w a finger then two? Maybe if then no luck it might be time to shop together and get her something in the Toy dept. Maybe something that is small at one end and gradually gets larger on the other?
    W patience you guys should have no worrys I think..

3. Paula

Gold Member

Begin with one finger. Then try two. In both she must relax. She can try this by sqeezing, her ass will open. Then you can make a step forward. But you have to very patience.

But hey, anal hurts allways the firts time

4. katykitan

katykitan New Member

Naturally, with anything new, you're gonna be nervous. And nervousness creates tension, which then causes pain. Spend LOTS of time warming her up - when we first went for it, hubby brought me to the verge of orgasm (with oral, fingering, etc) a few times, until I couldn't stand it any more. Use all the lube you think you'll need, and then use more. Cover yourself in it...drench your fingers in it, then finger her for a little while, then drench them again. You really can't use too much - especially the first time.

Something that we do - when he enters me, very slowly to begin with, he pauses for a few moments until I tell him to start thrusting. That gives me time to adjust, breath deeply and relax.

I also NEVER do anal without clit stimulation. Some women don't need it, but the two go hand in hand for me. Either with my own fingers or my mini-vibe. My partner helps with clit stimulation during other sex acts, but during anal I need to be in charge of it.

Good luck to you guys - once you get in the groove with it, it can be so much fun! :)

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've only had anal sex after we started with vaginal sex: that seemed to relax women more (and I am rather thick and not at all suited to anal sex too). The other thing was that vaginal lubricant on my penis was almost sufficient for what came next.

Anal sex always included inserting one lubricated finger, then two, then three. Another one that's worth experimenting with is position. One that worked well is a modified missionary position, woman on her back with one knee pulled back near her head, man above. Another good one is woman on her stomach with legs spread. Both of these postions naturally dilate the anus.

My thickness is well beyond most men, and we had pain-free anal sex with the right amount of preparation and the right position.

6. fireknight59

fireknight59 New Member

Thanks for all the responses! we going to try this sugesstions.