[Ask a Girl] Earliest sexual discovery

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pbs, Jun 23, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

My wife got "caught" touching herself by mom when she was very young, and it was hammered into her that sex was bad, bad, bad, and it's taken her decades to overcome that stimulus. How many gals here were inhibited by culture or religion, and how many were free to be a sexual as they pleased?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

my mom was very religious and still is but she never once brought up the subject of sex. i was able to learn about it on my own and decide for myself whether it was 'good' or 'bad'.

i, too, started to experiment with my body and keep it hidden when i was very young, about 8 or 9. now 20 years later i'm still experimenting. except my mom knows i'm no virgin and has seen all of my dildos.

shes scared of them.

3. Trond

Gold Member

perhaps this is a helpful thread :
    http://www.sexualforums.com/29761-sex-guilt-and-religion.html

(tiptoeing out):)

4. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

I was touching myself as a toddler. My parents just said thats something you do when your by yourself. Its natural and kids know it feels good but I think making it a big deal can cause big issues later on. Sexuality is part of everyones life and it has to be addressed but theres always going to be some residual thoughts or ideals from our parents/ childhood.

5. coconutpanda

coconutpanda New Member

They gave us sex ed in school when I was about 9 or 10 and the video they showed said that wanting to touch yourself was natural, so I knew it wasn't really wrong, and a couple of years later I discovered I liked to touch and play with my breasts a lot because they were so sensitive. Only I think I did it too much, as I don't feel nearly as much when I touch there these days.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I started inserting crayons into my vagina at the age of four and masturbated to completion for the first time when I was 6.

7. coconutpanda

coconutpanda New Member

Did that not worry you a bit? I think I was busy playing Barbie or whatever at that age... :p

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I still remember the first time I came, I thought I was dying! So yeah, it was scary but so damned fun at the same time.