Dying your pubic hair.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Bohohippy, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Bohohippy

Bohohippy New Member

Who has actually done this? I came across it on sex and the city and as I want to be a sex psychologist/therapist. I thought I'd look into it more for well general knowledge.

So if you've done this, could you tell me what product you used (normal hair dye? Pubic Hair dye?) Why you did it? How it felt and looked after and during the treatment? Would you do it again? Did you experience any problems? :phat

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

I remember, back in the '80s, seeing a show that featured muff dying. I think it was on the Playboy channel back when it was cool to have hair down there (still is for me), and it was a salon that specialized in it. Rather than dye, they used some type of hypoallergenic paint as I recall.

There were ladies coming out of there with all sorts of wild designs. One had an American flag and a black woman had the green, black, and red African unity stripes. There were a host of other designs featuring all variations of the primary colors.

If you can't find specific pubic dye, definitely talk to someone who would know about skin reactions and chemicals before you try hair dye. A dermatologist may be a good one to ask. You sure wouldn't want a chemical burn on your tender labia.