During your last sex-what did you do? Check all that apply.

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by oldkinky, Oct 17, 2007.

?

During your last sex-what did you do? Check all that apply.

1. Vaginal intercourse.

148 vote(s)
    96.7%
  2. Anal intercourse(Male to female).

29 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Female to male strap on

7 vote(s)
    4.6%
  4. Female oral

118 vote(s)
    77.1%
  5. Male oral

107 vote(s)
    69.9%
  6. Female masturbation-fingers.

96 vote(s)
    62.7%
  7. Female masturbation-toys.

33 vote(s)
    21.6%
  8. Male masturbation-hand

79 vote(s)
    51.6%
  9. Male masturbation-toys.

4 vote(s)
    2.6%
  10. Prostate massage.

15 vote(s)
    9.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We usually masturbate together followed by oral and then vaginal intercourse. When she gives me a BJ she will massage my prostate with an anal toy. Recently she has been using a strap on on me.

2. eandvk

eandvk Member

Last night she massaged my cock for awhile, then I went down on her to GIVE HER a couple strong orgasms, as I ate her I alternated fingering her pussy and using another finger, fingering her ass. Which she loves! Then we fucked in missionary for a bit and then we switched over to doggystyle which I love cuz my wife has a sexy ass, caressing her ass as I thrust into her til I came. Nothing fancy or outrageous..but very satisfying for a Tuesday night.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I checked:
    Vag Sex
    Female Oral
    Male Oral
    Female masturbation - fingers
    Male masturbation - hand
    Prostate massage

One thing we did that wasn't listed is he did some serious anal play with me. I told him later that he could easily have had my ass during that session (sometimes I feel I can take it and sometimes I don't).

We've really been 'switching it up" alot lately - not following a regular course of action. It's so incredibly great to be our age, and still enjoy the 'newness' of sex!!!

4. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

vag sex
    Female oral
    Male oral
    Anal
    Female Masturbation finger
    Male Masturbation hand
    Semi prostate massage

We did every except toys,
    Did use some restraints and a little choking a little biting a little spanking a little ear licking and so on.

5. sy278

sy278 New Member

Vag Sex
    Female Oral
    Male Oral
    Male masturbation - hand

6. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

Vag Sex
    Female Oral
    Male Oral

7. Head Jones IV

Head Jones IV New Member

Female Oral
    Male Oral
    Male Masturbation - hand

Got kids, don't have time for much else.

8. Morgan

Morgan New Member

I checked:

Vaginal intercourse.
    Anal intercourse(Male to female).
    Female oral
    Male oral
    Female masturbation-fingers

With the exception of the anal, the rest is pretty much an everyday standard. We've got a very nice routine going.

9. halfkrazy

halfkrazy New Member

Our last night of sex was awesome...it started with her tying me up, blindfold and all .. She used toys, her fingers, her mouth, anal, oral, some watersports, even took pics...
    then I tied her up and did pretty much the same for her...it was a fantastic night. we were both totally wore out.

10. zirkmask

zirkmask New Member

We had:
    Vaginal intercourse.
    Anal intercourse(Male to female).
    Male oral
    Female masturbation-fingers

There was some toy experimentation but not very much.

11. herpob

herpob Member

Okay our last one was a doozy.

It started with full body massage in a heated room. When the breasts, butts and inner thighs got massaged I got wet. When I got wet, he got wet.

Next thing I knew he was leaking all over my face and fed me his penis. I lapped that up.

We continued massaging while my hands slipped underneath myself and I began spreading, opening, and fingering myself vaginally.

Then I moved to fingering not only my front but also my anus while he continued feeding me and rubbing me helping me spread.

Next thing I know he is kissing down my back to my backside, licks into my inner thighs and starts eating me out big time.

He continues massaging me as he eats me out spreading my butt cheeks open wide, I arch to hint what I want, he gets a dental dam and moves to tonguing me anally. OH MY GOODNESS! I hit the roof! I orgasmed hard from the anal assault.

Now I am masturbating as he tongues me anally. Wham another orgasm!

Now we both are fingering my front being careful of my fingernails as I already got him twice.

Then a thumb goes into my anus along side his fingers and my fingers in my vagina. Holy Smokes! I humped until I had another orgasm!

That is when I wanted the biggest dildo in the room. Never used a really large one before for him. I took stuffing it all the way in with no problem - we were both astonished. I ram it in as he fingers me anally now with 2 fingers till yet another big orgasm.

He dips his penis in me several times soaking it then moves around presenting it to me as I suck it in while replacing my empty vagina with the large toy. One hand to help suck him, one hand to help work the toy, three of his fingers in me anally. I was HOT as it gets. I licked him clean of my juices and his leaking and orgasmed again.

He pulled off the latex glove he had on and pulled me backwards to the edge of the bed. I feel pressure against my vagina but also my anus. Next thing I know I have two penises shoved inside me, one vaginally and one anally. MY eyes flipped and I loss of control was immediate. My body went into overdrive wild. I was backing up on him so hard begging him to slam me. It is the most verbal I have ever been and the loosest verbally as well as physically. I orgasmed 3 of the heaviest orgasms in my life! I was not only spasming in my front but also my backside as well. I have had orgasms from both before and a few from fingering both but NEVER like this! The 3rd orgasm was the deepest and longest and I was about as loud and boisterous as a pron star at th is point. By far the BEST sex I have Ever had! For sure was the first Dual Penetration (outside of fingers) I had ever had! I was absolutely mind blowing. I HIGHLY recommend it!

We took a lot of time to prepare for "whatever" might take place but I did not know exactly what he had in mind. Oh Wow was it worth every hour of it. That took up an entire day and it wasn't over.

20 minutes later I was still so turned on I masturbated while sucking him off. Been a while since I had sucked him off and drank him. I was so turned on it actually was good (I mean the cum) I know that is not the best tasting stuff (unless you prepare for it) but I was that turned on I couldn't get enough.

I Also orgasmed from my fingering and fed it to him.

Then had him eat me out that turned me on all the more so we wound up in the 69 position and not only sucked he other dry we also got some additional anal play in there. He orgasmed after I got my second finger in and then orgasmed 2 more times from the anal fingering after I got three fingers in. That was the most I had ever gotten in him and boy did he enjoy it. I believe fingering a guy anally while sucking on his balls and penis is one of the coolest acts a gal can do on a guy. It is loads of fun for both (of course as I already said you have to prepare well for all this).

As I told you in the beginning it was a GREAT day for SEX!

Well you asked...

"I am definitely requesting often, to be taken in as many holes as possible in as many ways as workable!"

danrb007 likes this.
  12. xxLexi

xxLexi New Member

I ticked

Vaginal intercourse.
    Female oral
    Male oral

not so adventurous

13. jerry38301

jerry38301 New Member

How can anyone lick a butt hole? Do people really like the taste of shit??

14. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I checked them all but anal and the massage.

Hiker

15. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Jerry said
    Ever heard of a shower before.

Hiker

16. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Hep is devastating!

Ever heard of Hepatitis A? It wreaks havoc of your liver!

There are also the B, C, D and E strains. Most can be caused by fecal material getting into your upper digestive tract! For God's sake watch yourself!

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

They used a dental dam. What's the issue here?

18. WellHungWill

WellHungWill New Member

I checked:
    Vag Sex
    Female Oral
    Male Oral
    Male masturbation - hand

A quick session but we both had shit we had to get done before dinner

19. HuntersPrey

HuntersPrey New Member

usually we "play" with each other for a while to get really really worked up and get me beggin before we have "actual" sex

20. herpob

herpob Member

You clean super well. Use lots of coconut oil. Clean super well. And use a Dental Dam. It could be gross, it could be unsafe, and it could be super unhealthy. As with everything, you have to be super careful and super safe. Then it is SUPER!!! :) lol