during sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by newcomer08, Aug 30, 2008.

1. newcomer08

newcomer08 New Member

I have recently started being intimate with a guy I have been dating. He is 10 years younger than I.
    While he was inside of me, he asked me to put my finger inside of me. Then asked me to put another, then said, now put all 4....
    first of all, this seemed to cause dryness...and I felt stretched beyond measure..
    secondly, it didn't really feel all that great for me, there was very little room..

what is this doing for him? anyway to avoid the drying out?

2. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Have you asked him why he wanted you to do this?

3. newcomer08

newcomer08 New Member

I did ask, probably not at the best time (during), when he said, "don't you like that?" because I was getting dry, and I said that it was too tight, and made me feel dry, that all of him and my fingers just don't fit, and he said, yes they do, move them around a little." I could feel part of my pubic bone, and there really ISN"T room for him AND my four fingers. I was just thinking maybe since he's 10 years younger, I have been married for a long time, that there's just stuff I had never experienced, etc. I want to please him (not at expense of being in pain or embarrassed by dryness).

4. Poky

Poky Banned

As my SO would say, sex is adult "play" time. This does not in anyway mean that it has to be painful for you nor does it mean that you should be put in a situation that may cause harm or injuries. You need to talk to him when you aren't having play time and tell him what you will do or what you are willing to try and that if you don't like it you won't do it again. If he loves you and cares about you, he won't ask or tell you to do it again, but if he insists, maybe it's time for you to move on. Sex should be enjoyable. If you are drying up because you lose that "turned on" feeling from him having you do this, then you should realize that maybe he is just not being considerate of you. Only do what you feel comfortable with, don't let him pressure you into anything. Sometimes you just have to think of yourself when it comes to pleasure...Just my 2 cents

5. Dreama

Gold Member

If you don't like it, stop. End of story. He doesn't know how you or your body will react to certain things. You need to be in charge of what you do, hun.

6. Poky

Poky Banned

Ditto that Dreama...was what I was trying to say in a less direct way :)

7. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Well I agree with the other posters!!! What it is doing for him I cant tell you unless turning him on.

8. newcomer08

newcomer08 New Member

:) thanks to all for the replies... I agree.. I think I did "get dry" because it simply wasn't comfortable and my focus became on that insead of the moment.. I felt like I was stretching as wide as the grand canyon. I had never done that before (with all the fingers and such) and had never even read of it anywhere as being something exciting for male (or female).. not sure what it is about that turns him on, or maybe he thought it would be good for me.. he always says I am way way tight, maybe he thought that would widen me up a bit?? but I'm just going to tell him that HE feels good enough, no need (and no room) for anything extra,lol