Dudes, question about yer nutz.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jayce, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayce

Gold Member

I was just rollin mine around, doin the usual "search for pea sized balls on your balls" test.

On my left testicle, it feels like there's a... tube? Or something wrapped around it. Now I understand testicles are basically big balls of tubes crowded together, but in comparison to my right testicle, the right feels more smooth. The left, as I said, feels like there's a tube or two that's more noticable to the touch. Bumps? No. Hard? No.

Eh?

2. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

It is good that you are doing a self exam and it best to have your family doctor check it out. Probably you are feeling a variation from testicle to another and on the left you are feeling the vas deference (sp?) tube running from the testicle to the prostate. Another possibility is that there may be some fluid being built up on the left testicle that is for the most part harmless. Either way it is best to get it checked.

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

I'm with Yorkie, I think you should get it checked out, if only to put your mind at ease. I ignored a tiny lump for a few months, finally broke down and saw the doc. It was nothing (at least for now; I have to go back for testing in a couple of weeks if it doesn't go away). I'm very glad I bit the bullet. You just never know, you know.

4. teckor78

teckor78 New Member

first and foremost... get it checked out.

It may be something called a varicocele - which I have. That is essentially varicose veins within the scrotum. It is typically harmless. You could do a quick google search to find more out about that condition...

BUT - I am not a doctor. You should have a doctor examine it - and not let me, some stranger on the web, give you a diagnosis.

5. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

It's a common pathology. IF it's varicocele. Have it checked. Early detection is a key to easy treatment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.