Dry humping in underwear, chance of pregnancy?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by gobluetjg, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gobluetjg

gobluetjg New Member

Me and my girlfriend were dry humping, and I did cum in my underwear, she had a thong on. I was wearing cotten boxers. I could see the spot afterwards, and I do know it was near the top of my boxers, as my penis was pointing towards my belly button and was laying on my body when i came.

She doesn't think any got on her, as her vagina was not really near the tip of my penis. I am still so worried though.

I see different sites saying it is remote but possible semen could pass through my underwear, into hers, and onto her vagina.

What do you guys think? Think we are safe? I cannot handle a pregnancy right now, and am freaked out, i am worried about this and we did not even have real sex.

2. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Go Blue,

Here is a thread on theat subject under the Pregnancy, Birth and Conntraception section:
    http://sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=1521

There are some other threads there about sperm getting out. Usually no pregnancy results

Good Luck

3. kbate

kbate New Member

The odds of pregnancy by semen that seeped through your underwear and her thong are very slim indeed. I suppose it is technically possible, but very unlikely.

If you are that worried you should wear a condom while dry humping. Being relaxed and unworried about pregnancy will make the games twice as fun.

4. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

I think the pregnancy rates of high schoolers would be very much higher if this was possible.

5. smileygal

smileygal New Member

Hee Hee...I think you are very right!

In all seriousness, I don't think you have anything to worry about. It is very unlikely that she would get pregnant by the actions you have described.

6. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Urban myth

I'm no expert nor even a learned scholar on this subject, but I figure it started as an excuse for being pregnant ar for knocking someone up.
    "No mom, we didn't have sex."
    "No dad, I didn't even put it in her."
    Moms and Dads worldwide exploited the situation by protecting their darlings' reputations, "They didn't even have sex."

7. steph

steph New Member

It's always possible to get pregnant if semen gets into the girls vagina. But in your case I think you're OK. Time will tell. She'll either start her period, or not ...

Have you thought about using some kind of birth control?

8. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Don't you think they'd be worse off with rubbers? He'd have to take his shorts down to put the jimmy on, and he'd probably be fairly likely to unload in this act with one less barrier (his underwear) in place. I think 2 pairs of underwear are a decent barrier.

9. steph

steph New Member

Or don't do any type of sex at all ...

That's the only way to positively know you're not gonna get pregnant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.