Drives me nuts

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sabian, Sep 22, 2012.

1. sabian

sabian New Member

I just LOVE women in tight fitting paints....Ladies do you know what your doing when you put them things on each day.....jeans, tights, sweats, spandex, you name it. It is even sexier when you sport a noticeable camel toe..hahaha. I just want to know if that is planed or what? Do you mind if people are looking at your goods.:)
    There are three moms at my sons bus stop that everyday wear crazy tight paints, and one i think only owns spandex. hahah. She has the biggest camel toe and does not care one bit to let it show. I love getting my son off the bus..hahah. ladies... do you know what your doing? guys.... do you notice these things? does it drive you nuts?

2. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Ok Sab.....for one....I hate nothing more than the camel toe...so if you can see mine for any reason...it's not on purpose......as for the tight ass in thight jeans or spandex......HELL YES we know our asses look good in them, because we changed 5 times and we would not leave the house in jeans that made our asses look fat.

So go ahead a look all you like.....that is why we are wearing them....;)

3. sabian

sabian New Member

MAN! I knew it!! hahahah. Dirty!!!!:lol

4. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Guys like camel toe?? I think it looks super ugly. Like pple who dont know how to wear their pants. But as for tight jeans, I love the way they grip my butt, its like a free feel up all day long. And if they are tight enough and you sit down just right, you can literally move yur hips side to side ever so discretely and get off on the seem rubbing yur clit. It's a secret. Lol.

5. sabian

sabian New Member

WOW!!! that is so hot!!! thanks for the tip... i got to share that with my wife. man!!! and looking at those tight jeans I just want to get a good feel up all day long myself..haha.Sexy! sexy! sexy!!! :phat

6. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

I'm with the other girls...camel toes look gross.I definitely like to show off my butt,yet I never wear pants so tight everyone can see my vag

7. sabian

sabian New Member

Thats sexy!! I love to see a great butt... even more than camel toe...hahah..
    For me when it comes to camel toe, I like to see a nice smooth mound, bumping out, not some huge vag lip separation, were you can see chipped ham hanging..hahahah
    All you ladies are dirty..hahaha. doing this on purpose....tooooo sexy!!!

8. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Oh yes, I love wearing tight "skin jeans", bought another pair the other day and it turns me on just as much, with how they feel tight against my ass. And yes I tend to have guys pinch my butt when I do :)

9. OverSinged

Gold Member

And when they see you naked, their faces are priceless, right?

10. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Oh no no, by that time honey they are gagging for it xx:)

11. sabian

sabian New Member

hahahah... :lol:lol

12. backcheck64

Gold Member

I don't care for camel toe, some things need to be left to the imagination. My wife wears yoga pants, spandex, and skinny jeans, she's to small to wear anything else. The Gap jeans in size 1..mmmmmm. She works out daily for an hour and 15 to 30 and we ride bikes at least 30, usually 50+ miles so she has that tight round firm ass. You can look all you like, but touch, and she or I will break your arm off and shove it up your a$$.

13. sabian

sabian New Member

HAhaha...I would love look...lol.:)

14. sandwich

Gold Member

As a female, I don't see the point of wearing baggy clothing unless you're painting the house or all your other clothes are in the laundry. We come with a shape, so yes, I try to maximize that. I love skinny jeans without underwear, and I look pretty cute in yoga pants if I do say so myself. You have not mentioned one of my favorites...the stretchy shortish skirt. That is what I wore to my birthday party (with the most darling pair of new boots).

15. sabian

sabian New Member

Man!!! sandwich, That sounds so hot and sexy!!:phat. I love the no underwear, sexy,.Do you do that often?. How about with that stretchy skirt? you ladies are such a tease..hahaha.

16. sandwich

Gold Member

Most of the time when I'm in jeans or shorts there is no underwear. A stretchy skirt usually gets worn with a thong.

17. sabian

sabian New Member

OH MAN!!!! thats hot!!!:phat