Drinking and sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tilt12, Nov 24, 2012.

1. tilt12

tilt12 New Member

Is sex more fun when you are buzzed? Does your partner give in to more requests if he or she is drunk? Does being drunk affect performance?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Varies on the situation but being totally sozzled is never a great idea.

3. WC1989

Gold Member

Depending on "what kind of drunk" your partner is yes. From previous experiences I can say I have been more willing to new things or things I don't enjoy as much as others after a few drinks. I had an ex who loved being ridden (as a horse trainer you think I'd enjoy this...have to admit I'm not a fan), every now and then I would to appease him but I really don't get anything out of it. So he discovered after some drinks, I was more likely to oblige. As far as performance, no negative effects to report so far.

4. 07ninja

07ninja New Member

A bit maybe but too much takes away the best feelings to me at least. If you have to drink for sex, maybe your SO needs replacement, lol.

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

On the extremely rare occasions I do drink and get drunk I usually get horny and just basically lay there and my husbands takes me however he wants.

6. Essene

Gold Member

Being under the influence of any psychoactive drug affects performance. Whether it hinders or aids it is a different story per person.

7. hawkmoon269

hawkmoon269 New Member

With alcohol I can only handle a few drinks and then brewers droop plays apart, which is terrible frustrating lol. When I was young (18-25) alcohol was not a problem but it is now.

When I smoke cannabis...just as you would imagine, sometimes my mind goes off and I can't focus on sex so it just will not happen. Then sometimes I am focused and I will perform 'better than normal' (lol), hard as hell, orgasms more intense than in the same situation not stoned and my recovery is surprisingly quick, ready for another round within a few mins. Also when 'focused' I shoot more and stronger which is amusing and satisfying lol.

When stoned you have to communicate so that your partner does not expect something that is not going to happen (if you are buzzed and away with the fairies lol) and take things slow, I find.

Also for me I STRONGLY recommend it's just an occasional thing, for fun, once in a while. Cannabis IS habit forming and if your not careful you might fall into the trap of wanting to be stoned everytime you have sex which is not good

8. mikko

mikko New Member

Alcohol tends to reduce inhibitions, so sex can be more exciting. However, it also reduces performance. It's a fine balance.

9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I don't need anything to reduce my inhibitions in the bedroom and I hate the reduced "performance" so I never drink and fuck.

10. vKane

vKane New Member

Like DF I don't need it - alcohol can reduce inhibitions but also dulls sensitivity so ultimately reduces potential pleasure. I much prefer both my partner and I are fully present and aware - so we can totally immerse ourselves in the moment and revel in the pleasure we generate together.

11. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Exactly my thoughts but worded better. :)

12. AtkCCC

Gold Member

I wouldn't say more fun and really no more than 1 or 2 at most. Anymore than that and I do have issues with focus. But that being said, the 1 or 2 while having a good time leading up to sex is ok and does make for a fun primer. I don't need the drinking and actually prefer to not drink before sex as it dulls the senses too much for me. This is based on past experiences and missing good times by not being able to get it up and stay there.

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

I always tell my friends not to drink and fuck....and if they do, it's a good idea to bring along a designated fucker. Friends don't let friends fuck drunk you know.

14. suzy7

Gold Member

Agree, the more fuckers the better,xx:p

15. igor

Gold Member

Well said. Even us old-timers can have some hangups that a couple of drinks can cause to fade. Just don't overdo it.